• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Let’s just move on and get max Arrons or another full back. Tierney would be a great lb but we don’t want more of these nonces on our forum constantly babbling on about SPL and Celtic

Hooplehead

If it's no big deal if you keep him why monitor an Arsenal transfer forum and push your option's onto everyone who values your cuttent favourite celtic player differently from you... Nah... Couldnt care less.. If he,s so wonderful and we should throw our transfer budget at him..why are we the only party at the table...
Who said it's no big deal?

From a fans point of view I'll be gutted to see him leave and hope he stays a bit longer, but at the same time I will wish him well when he does leave coz I absolutely understand that in order to fulfill his potential he will need to move on at some point.

Token Yank

If the number gets too high we just move on to different targets. Celtic are broke and need the money because Rangers are on pace to overtake them again. Pretty simple but no one can figure that out it seems.

Hooplehead

But your wages are the highest in your league... And need the champions league money or a sale or its into the 39...
No, that's not the case, we would be in profit even with a Europa League campaign without selling a single player.

We have freed up around £200k a week on wages with our recent managerial, backroom staff and player departures, we have literally never been so financially sound.

Hooplehead

Let’s just move on and get max Arrons or another full back. Tierney would be a great lb but we don’t want more of these nonces on our forum constantly babbling on about SPL and Celtic
I've made so many friends over the last week I don't think I could bare to leave you's even if the deal doesn't go through.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just got off the phone to my source in Scotland and he said nothing. Because there are no phones in Scotland!
BP3251597.jpg

Iceman10

Established Member
“Maybe he is thinking about taking his career on to a new challenge. Whether he progresses is a different argument, but it is a huge decision, if and when Arsenal meet the criteria of the price."

Notable there is no consideration of Napoli or anyone else in there. Always thought the Napoli in CL thing was nonsense, a move to Serie A and the style of football there is still less attractive for many British players, esp. at his age.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Napoli were never really in for him. It just didn't Make sense. They seem to be stocked at that position, have they ever even bought a player from the SPL before? Not to mention Italian teams beside Juve nowadays can't really get involved into a bidding war with an Emglish team. Last but not least, British players don't generally like moving abroad if they have other options.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If I never hear from another Celtic fan trying to remind us of our tinpot status again it'll be too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom