• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

progman07

Established Member
Wenger was the wife in one of those abusive relationships. Kroenke was the Husband coming home after some wife beater and taking cash out of his wifes purse to use buying some smack.

His wife thought she could change him, she took the beatings, the ridicule, and the kids telling her to leave him. She scrounged by enough money to make sure the kids had a few Christmas presents and new school clothes. Eventually after years of abuse and the kids threatening to stop seeing her. She ended up running away, sadly she left the kids with the abusive husband who has a new Girlfriend to beat on...
We are talking about a hands-off millionaire and a manager who was getting older and made more and more bad decisions, while not being able to let the project go here. Still, Wenger earnt quite a lot and it's not like Kroenke pulled the trigger on Mustafi-Xhaka-Perez, or the Özil salary increase (both of which ****ed us up for quite a long time)

Awkward comparison.

Last edited:

Arson Finger

We'd all better hope that Josh knows what he's doing and that he truly does want to win trophies, because he is basically our only hope.

Stan isn't selling unless the club loses tons of money and drops completely down the table and stays there for years.

We're stuck with KSE for a long time. If Josh wants Arsenal to win trophies, or is at least smart enough to realize that the club needs to win to protect KSE's investment, then maybe he can get dad to pry open his wallet a bit. That is our only hope for years and years to come, because his dad doesn't care about winning and won't sell, maybe ever.

IMO, it's very likely that Josh Kroenke will end up inheriting full control of Arsenal someday. We'd better hope he does actually care at least a little.

OneAW!

They can't keep allowing the club to keep falling. Once they are out of the top 6 they are screwed. Lets start a Kroenke OuT! movement and help them off.

Their paid hacks are working very hard first to tell us that Kroenke Out wouldn't work and then to tell us that Kroenke can somehow hold on to the club even if we fall out of the top 10. EVEN LOSS OF CL IS huge. The only reason they can get away with it is because going all the way to Uefa finals can make the same amount as reaching CL group stages.

Their hacks have worked hard to tell us its everyones fault. First Wenger, then Gaz, then the board now Vinai and Sanllehi. But the one thing they will never do is tell us that Kroenke Out will work because its the only thing that will!

Manberg

Predator
We are talking about a hands-off millionaire and a manager who was getting older and made more and more bad decisions, while not being able to let the project go here. Still, Wenger earnt quite a lot and it's not like Kroenke pulled the trigger on Mustafi-Xhaka-Perez, or the Özil salary increase (both of which ****ed us up for quite a long time)

Awkward comparison.

The club’s finances shouldn’t be in such a dire strait as to be constricted by a few player’s wages. That’s on the owner not investing in the club.

OneAW!

We've invested some 450m in the squad last 5 years? That should give you a better team than this. That's not on that American bastard.
And what have the other big clubs invested in that same time period? 40M doesn't get you a world class player anymore. It won't even get you a potential world class player.

Some paid hacks are misleading fans by intentionally using numbers out of context.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not gonna lie, the "it's our job to spend the money bit" came very close to triggering me.

Why?

And what have the other big clubs invested in that same time period? 40M doesn't get you a world class player anymore. It won't even get you a potential world class player.

Some paid hacks are misleading fans by intentionally using numbers out of context.

Only the Manchester teams have a higher net spend than us. Our problem is that we never sell players for a decent price, we've only made decent money for Ox.

Kroenke will never invest his own money, you guys should stop moaning, grow up and be realistic. Even this letter is confused, they complain about too much change then say they want more change. Like a confused woman.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

You seriously believe Stan Kroenke pays people to post on this forum..? o_O

Iceman10

Established Member
The focus on Kroenke is over-simplistic, but I can understand there is no-one else to focus anger on with Gazidis and Wenger no longer with the club.

Gazidis was rewarded for failure with his move to Milan. There was no imagination at all when it came to finding extra revenue streams. Maybe one could blame Gazidis on Kroenke in the first place, that would be fair I guess.

With Wenger no-one is infallible, it's just that the extra spending power we had from 2014 onwards was not capitalised on as well as it should, but Wenger takes credit for stepping up the club to the next level during his overall tenure at the club. Not obvious right now, but in the long-term it will be, once we get back into CL. Look forward to a day in the future when we can be happy at current success while crediting Wenger for what he did at the same time.

With Kroenke it could be better, but at the same time it could also be much worse. Last year we had a loss, but the year before that we made a 70m profit. It's just a matter of the wage-bill and some turnover required with the squad.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've been down this road before, I'm not a Kroenke fan but I tried to explain some similar points in regards to how not everything is his fault, pretty much got the same response from the forum that I work for Kroenke and am his fanboy :lol:

They need a boogeyman, someone to point the finger at. It's funny because no one would care about anything else if Arsenal were winning on the pitch.

I don't think he's being serious about being a paid shill though, otherwise that would be hilarious that Stan doesn't care about Arsenal but at the same time would pay people to shill for him on a forum.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I cant imagine there are any Kroenke supporters on this forum but if Josh is going to be more vocal than his Dad that can only be a good thing. The more Josh interacts with the fans & media, the more connected he will feel. We all know it was Emery and his team who bottled it at the end of last season, they should have had 3rd or 4th wrapped up with a couple of games to go but they failed. Kroenke and son had nothing to do with that! I'm sure they are well aware we need to strengthen and if players can be sold our budget will be more. I would love them to pump millions into buying players but they've always made it clear we must be self-sustaining.

Last season we were so close to being all smiles and pats on the back for Emery. We all want to see us do better next season on and off the pitch. Emery must get his team sorted quickly, and Josh Kroenke can be the Not So Silent Director showing an interest, unlike Stan. We can do much better, even with this current ownership. Get the players in that we're chasing and get back to top 4 and CL next summer!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom