• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Could be a scenario where his loan isn’t great enough for Real to bring him back, allowing us to sign him anyway.
.... and then Real would price him 70M by inserting a 30% sell on clause, or a -30% first refusal buyback

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Congrats lad, well chuffed for you. I thought we had some overlap at uni. Clearly not, I graduated in 2015 ffs. :lol:

Cheers boss, I'd of been a fresher in 2015 I think :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't speak about other players and Ceballos is very good player is something from Wenger book.

Done deal

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Doesn’t lack in technical ability, seems to have a bit of tenacity and an engine too.

Just worried about having him for one season, his adaptation season. We might not even get to see the best of him unless he hits the ground running. Would have liked someone a bit more athletic too but beggars can’t be choosers and that.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
He has the perfect abilities that we lack in our midfield.

I don't care if we only have him for a year.
At least the cm position will be sorted for a year and we will be able to focus on other areas.

Can't wait for him to come. We've missed a spanish midfielder with great technique & football IQ for years.
We've never played after the invincible era better than when we had cesc arteta and santi in the midfield.

Hopefully he will help us to play a more attractive football, keep the possession better, and make things happen in transition.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feel like for weeks now we've been so close to having such a good transfer window yet we're still so close to having the worst in absolute history.

It's noncense.
We are close to sign Saliba and Tierney since 3 weeks ago now Ceballos join the group.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We are close to sign Saliba and Tierney since 3 weeks ago now Ceballos join the group.

Yeah and apparently Everton is having a 'medical' it's laughable really.

Imagine if we had Saliba, Ceballos, Tierney and Everton wrapped up by next week.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

according to who?

Brian.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom