• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,394

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Though I like him a lot, Alves would just not work for our team without an overhaul of the midfield and defense.

Put him in City's team, though, and he he'd shine. He needs a midfielder or defender to constantly tuck in and mop up for him.

One thing is to play well on a tournament like Copa America, much harder to have 3 games a week.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If City are in for Alves I'd personally advice him to go there. Most decorated player to have ever played the game (I think), can't be ending his career at this mental breakdown of a football club. Go to City, pick up a medal and ride off into the sunset.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If City are in for Alves I'd personally advice him to go there. Most decorated player to have ever played the game (I think), can't be ending his career at this mental breakdown of a football club. Go to City, pick up a medal and ride off into the sunset.

He'd do well to go there and then to Bayern the year after.

A medal from each of Europe's biggest leagues.

Dj_sds -

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom