• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He has been acting captain ever since joined so he deserves the armband
People are more concerned with his theatrics than what he does on the pitch, that's why he is still at the club and probably will be captain.
Honestly, we don't have captain material at the club so this faker will do the job just as anyone else. Same thing with Laca being the best player last year, nobody deserved to be the best player, it was just a group of players that failed on every front and the award means nothing just like this captain role.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Maybe our best CB for 9 games. Let's give him the captains armband.

:lol:

Sums it up really. The haters are reaching as usual.

He has captained every team he's played for since he was a kid. Tailor made for the role, and by absolute miles the best choice.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
NO, in game time he has been involved a lot less than Xhaka. Xhaka actually has experience captaining a team too.
Not my first choice and I have no problem with Holding but really people this is desperate posting.

How's it desperate posting? What makes Xhaka a nailed on certainty for captain? Would say that's a sign of the desperate state we're in if people consider him the standout candidate

Tomb Bombadil

Time will prove me right on holding being our future capitano. Mark my words.
Nobody said Holding can't be our future captain. But for sure he wouldn't be the right choice now. We don't even now if he is gonna become a starter for us. He made 10 ****ing games. Let him first comeback from his injury and get his place in the first eleven.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
:lol:

Sums it up really. The haters are reaching as usual.

He has captained every team he's played for since he was a kid. Tailor made for the role, and by absolute miles the best choice.
Not, I would rather see it on the big arm of Kolasinac, at least it would look better. They are both idiots so on that front there's no difference and I would go for style in that case.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not, I would rather see it on the big arm of Kolasinac, at least it would look better. They are both idiots so on that front there's no difference and I would go for style in that case.

***** posting as usual by you. Go suck off Bielik in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom