• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,626

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

Been thin
Weird feeling we're gonna go left field and get Ziyech in the final week.

Same here, its a no brainer c0nsidered we are confident to offload the latter, ideally both in Özil and Mhiky in the next window.

I try not to think about it too much, as someone who despite being European has middle eastern roots and therefore would love an arab/middle eastern player at Arsenal, on top of his ability and the fact he plays as a CAM and a right mid'.

Just a pipedream but Jesus Christ this would be the icing on the cherry.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So that's Ceballos Saliba Tierney all getting done this week. that leave us to sign winger and another CB. i think we'll try for Zaha again but not holding my hopes or we going to get Soares.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Winger worries me slightly.

Nothing to worry about. We’ve been targeting that position since January so it’s obviously priority no.1. We tried to sign Perisic and Carrasco in January and have bid for Zaha now. I can’t see us not getting one. I was more worried about midfield but that seems done.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If Benfica is really willing to accept 35M for Ruben Dias, I don't understand why we aren't in for him?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Winger worries me slightly.

Me too. Not that we won't bring in one, I think we definitely will sign one as that seems like a real priority for the club. More in the fact we won't get the right one or cheapest option. I really would like for us to push out the boat for Zaha. Atleast make a genuine attempt to sign him. I think he would transform our attack.

All the other wingers we have been linked with haven't really convinced me. They either coming from a different leagues (Malcom, Soares, Carresco) and might need adaptation time or they will need to make a step up to a bigger club (Fraser). Too much of a gamble for me. Zaha is the closest as you can get that he will produce the goods from day 1.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have to convince Zaha that we want to buy him and tell him to put pressure on crystal Palace. We either do it now and try to get him before 1st of August so we give crystal Palace to sign replacement or move to other targets

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Good day for links and rumours but still slightly disappointed that we haven't offloaded some of our trash yet.

I for some reason have even started watching a few of the youtube videos Arsenal have been uploading from pre-season, Mustafi is still acting a clown in training when he should be the main **** keeping his head down!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good day for links and rumours but still slightly disappointed that we haven't offloaded some of our trash yet.

I for some reason have even started watching a few of the youtube videos Arsenal have been uploading from pre-season, Mustafi is still acting a clown in training when he should be the main **** keeping his head down!
We have 6 weeks to get rid of them kosh chambers Jenkinson and Elneny all likely to leave. Not sure about mustafi

Arsenio Venger

We are terrible at selling. I think when you take the amount of money we spend and sell by net we are like 6th in the world. We don’t know how to sell.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Winger doent worry me. Our goal return was more than decent last season. Our defence was a shambles. Thats where we need to improve. Once those bodies are in then we can look at a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom