• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It's not been a bad performance so far. We're building up much better with Özil and Willock looking sharp and roaming around Xhaka. Willock needs to drop deeper a bit more but other than that, very good. AMN has looked good going forward and diligent in defense. Only problem is attack. No dribblers and Auba is only one who looks dangerous (MOTM so far). Laca hasn't been that good and Mhki is super flaky as ever. Let's get some youth attackers on to support Auba.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's not been a bad performance so far. We're building up much better with Özil and Willock looking sharp and roaming around Xhaka. Willock needs to drop deeper a bit more but other than that, very good. AMN has looked good going forward and diligent in defense. Only problem is attack. No dribblers and Auba is only one who looks dangerous (MOTM so far). Laca hasn't been that good and Mhki is super flaky as ever. Let's get some youth attackers on to support Auba.

Defo would have a look at Nelson in for Laca.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So what I can see is that it is not a 4 2 3 1. It is a 4 4 2 as Özil doesn't come back and offers nothing defensively. Monreal isn't going forward but AMN is.

Positives are:

-Willock looks comfortable on the ball.
- Auba looks sharp.
- AMN looks switched on.

That's it for me:

Negatives are:

-Same rubbish from the manager. I am Emery out if he continues this useless first team line up mentality.
- Özil is not physically capable and we will be out run and outmuscled in the Premier League.
- we have no dribblers, Miki is inconsistent as usual.
- Lacazette can't get into the game.
- Auba is doing far too much wasted running out wide.
- Mustafi is a joke.
- Xhaka hasn't given a goal away but his presence means Willock can't go forward.

Take into consideration that this is a Bayern team with 4 regular starters and this is Basically all Emery has.

No diamond, no 4 3 3, same crap of shoe horning our strikers in hoping they will scoore.

Iceman10

Established Member
Willock is great. Özil contributing once again. Our shape defensively awful. Laca not sharp enough and Mikhi playing awful. Add Tierney, CB and a winger, and we might be ok.

Something definitely looked weird (or new) on the defensive end. Very narrow, the back-line not looking very coherent. Agree regarding Özil, he looked good enough, nothing to deserve any bashing for.

Token Yank

Özil, Xhaka, AMN, Auba look good.

Laca is invisible.

Mkhitaryan looks **** then randomly does something quality.

Willock looking pretty solid and active.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Still no Nelson.

I hope they don't grind the flair out of him. I hate coaches that don't let players express themselves.

I'm looking at you Emery.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

"Kolasinac not really interested in defending just wants to go forward"

I'm not sure why, because he's f*cking useless in attack too. D!ckhead.

Oh and still no proper wide players because our manager wants to set us up like a b!tch.

And Serge Gnabry, Bayern Munich's player of the year, well done Arsenal.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think that Emery really wants a win here.

We should see Nelson and Co. Now that we've got a goal in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom