• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

You all can go search for my post where I said we should stop spending money on mediocrity and focus on the young players like Nketiah and Nelson.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Wow proper wingers and pace and Bayern are struggling.

Let's see if Emery might grow a pair between now and the start of the season.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I wanted Chambers to realize the impossible Zaha deal, but gotta say I like him a lot. Actually a huuuuge upgrade on Mustafi already.

I really really hope Bielik isn't leaving also. Those two could save us without a second CB signing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Great cameo from Eddie so far. I really hope we don’t buy some Brahimi type back up and give him a chance this season

He should go on loan. I think that will benefit him more than coming off the bench every week.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good run out. Score didn't mean much, but at least I didn't have to see Serge Gnabry make the difference in this one (painful to watch him doing well at Bayern instead of with us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom