• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Either these two struck up some sort of man bond while he was training with the Nat team or they are going to be playing on the same team again, hence the follow, we'll see by next week hopefully.

Iceman10

Established Member
I’m really excited about this signing now, let’s not **** it up.

If we have him locked on Arsenal based on Edu and a growing Brazilian contingent at the club, then it all looks good. Otherwise I still wouldn't be surprised to see an Italian club move in for him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we have him locked on Arsenal based on Edu and a growing Brazilian contingent at the club, then it all looks good. Otherwise I still wouldn't be surprised to see an Italian club move in for him.

What Italian club? Juve won’t go for him and the rest are skint. I can’t imagine Gremio going for a two year loan with an obligation to buy.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Let’s not kid ourselves, Sven Mislintat is still a massive loss. The players we’re being linked with now are better than the days of Praet, Brahimi, Lemina, Carrasco etc... but nothing extraordinary.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nah still refusing to believe we've sent doctors for him to do a medical?

Seems so random.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm starting to think if this signing can be done for around 36M, we can really push for a CB and RB, rather than sign Zaha and no one else.

My worry is if Soares is a flop and we go an sign and average CB and RB that don't help us that much when we can sign Zaha which we know would transform our attack.

However I think I'd trust Edu on this one, if this report is true it looks as if he's come in and said leave Zaha and go all in for Everton and we can then strengthen another area.

Interesting times.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Soares could turn out a flop, but he certainly has the desired raw attributes/ability required. I think the flop risk is generally higher for wingers given the nature of their play, but I'm excited about Soares and it leaves more money for a class CB.

If we're in fact able to spunk €80m on Zaha, we could also do €40m on Soares and €40m on a class CB (Dias / Upamecano / Konate?).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I read through the article and I’m going to have to take it with a pinch of salt. He says Gremio have offered him because they need the money but they’re one of the more wealthier clubs in Brazil. The full comment is also a “covering all bases” comment. Saying a lot but not actually saying anything.

Barcelona's Malcom is a possibility, with a loan deal an option, while Brazil international Everton Soares has been offered to the club. There have been suggestions in Brazil that a move has been agreed, but that is not the case.

With Gremio in need of money, however, and Edu close to the player and his representatives, there is a chance Arsenal could pursue a move before deadline day on August 8 – although sources at the Emirates are distancing themselves from a deal for the 22-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom