• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,181

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
21 days to go. If Zaha is the main target what are we waiting for.
The club probably assumed they could bring the price down for Zaha by including player(s) in the deal, but since Palace aren't interested they might have to move on. I think the Zaha thing was just an opportunistic signing that came along after he started agitating for a move in interviews a few months ago, he probably wasn't on the initial wishlist for a winger heading into the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The club probably assumed they could bring the price down for Zaha by including player(s) in the deal, but since Palace aren't interested they might have to move on. I think the Zaha thing was just an opportunistic signing that came along after he started agitating for a move in interviews a few months ago, he probably wasn't on the initial wishlist for a winger heading into the summer.

Plan could’ve been CL and a big move for him. No CL means we’re still trying but with a little less power.

Talking about opportunistic business, Soares is that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
21 days to go. If Zaha is the main target what are we waiting for.

Waiting? Seems we made a bid of what we value the player to be worth. Palace rejected the bid as they consider him to be worth more than what we do.

We shouldd move onto the next targer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Waiting? Seems we made a bid of what we value the player to be worth. Palace rejected the bid as they consider him to be worth more than what we do.

We shouldd move onto the next targer.

Yes waiting. It took us ages to put in a second bid for Tierney as well. What exactly are we waiting for.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think he’ll end up being a makeweight to PSG in the Neymar deal to bring the price down.
I was thinking that too.

If we rate him as highly as the rumours have said (reports of that huge last minute bid) then I can see us offering more than PSG would value him as part of a swap deal if that makes sense? Huge longshot anyway but I would probably cry if it ever happened, and I'm not exaggerating for comedic effect.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I think we will return with around 55m. In no world 40m is being accepted... we know that. If that not enough to start negotiations move on.

We need that big solid signing to go from day one. The Brazilian guy looks exciting but 80-90m into an 18 year old CB, a SPL defender & Brazilian League winger is risky as hell. We are asking the two here next season to step up a big level immediately.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At this stage, Tierney, Soares, Cebellos on loan and Cisse, would be the most ideal scenario.
You really are on this Soares train.

He looks super talented but so have many Brazilians. Makes me nervous.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yes, we seem to be skipping the middle man club - Southampton in case of scottish players, and Benfica/Shakhtar for Brazilian clubs. Don't know how these transfers will turn out.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm not too bothered with Auba, Özil and Mkhi being over 30 and having next to no resale value. We have Nketiah, Saka, Nelson, Martinelli, John-Jules, Smith-Rowe and maybe Amaechi coming through. I am very confident that at least 2-3 of those will make it here at least as squad players.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
With the Ornstein transfer a few days ago this is a ****ing crazy swoop! Might be a low key few days news wise.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With the Ornstein transfer a few days ago this is a ****ing crazy swoop! Might be a low key few days news wise.

Good luck to them but are people really going to pay £60 a year or £10 a month to read it? I think they’d have to offer podcasts and other exclusive video content to get people interested.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

John Cross waiting for his call like

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom