• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Cheap money and obviously a weird destination for such a talented player. However a new environment will probably do him good, if he has a stellar season, clubs will be lining up in queue again.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
His knee is done. Aulas wouldn't let him go for such a cutprice if he was alright. Plus way bigger teams would be in for him if he would be alright.

I know about his knee, but who knows how bad it really is. Could be why he's joining Betis as well, to show that his knee isn't a problem.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Betis have always had some sort of weird pulling power. They don’t pay OTT wages, they’re never in the CL yet they always seem to attract some top players.

William Carvalho signed for them last summer, a mainstay in the Portuguese national team who could certainly do a job at a bigger club. Could be the fact they’re a Seville based club- which is simply a wonderful place to live.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Betis have always had some sort of weird pulling power. They don’t pay OTT wages, they’re never in the CL yet they always seem to attract some top players.

William Carvalho signed for them last summer, a mainstay in the Portuguese national team who could certainly do a job at a bigger club. Could be the fact they’re a Seville based club- which is simply a wonderful place to live.
Yep, probably the best place to live in Europe.

Parked my caravan there plenty of times.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I know about his knee, but who knows how bad it really is. Could be why he's joining Betis as well, to show that his knee isn't a problem.

I am afraid @Wizzard may be right on this. Something is not well with Fekir and I doubt he would ever be back to his level of 3 years ago. Despite Juninho's diplomatic comments about wanting to keep him, Lyon could not wait to send him away.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
His knee is done. Aulas wouldn't let him go for such a cutprice if he was alright. Plus way bigger teams would be in for him if he would be alright.

I doubt his knee is 'done', Betis are not mugs they still would have had their doctors take a look at him.

I'm surprised too he will be joining Betis but from what I have seen of his career he is very hit and miss, can be great and then non existent, this with the injury record probably puts a lot of clubs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom