• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Big man Unai finally listening to me. Said last season that we should play 4231 with Auba on the right in the Theo role, and going by the game last night and Lacazette staying, seems like that's the plan... and with Zaha coming:

Xhaka(c) Ceballos
Auba Özil Zaha
Laca
Would be unplayable at the Emirates. YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE IT.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Sancho will cost you 100M I’m sure. Not worth it either but Dortmund know English clubs will pay it.
I think he’s definitely worth 100m, probably even more. He’s only 19 and he’s only going to increase in value for almost 10 years. Could become a 200m player in 5 years

Iceman10

Established Member
Some comments are on the lines of Zaha being too old to waste money on. He's still 26. I get the arguments about assets but a player at 26 with around 4 years to come in his prime can more than pay back his transfer fee with being the difference to get back into the CL, etc.

I do think Soares for 40m vs. Zaha for 60m is an interesting weigh-up, but being against a Zaha move because he is 26 is a bit silly, IMO, esp. for a player who really wants to join Arsenal, and would be committed to the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well Maguire also did asked leave the club but Leicester told him unless team pay what we want you won't be leaving it's similar to Zaha now i think he still need to put transfer request so Crystal Palace will be forced to sell.

Gunner-Union

Some comments are on the lines of Zaha being too old to waste money on. He's still 26. I get the arguments about assets but a player at 26 with around 4 years to come in his prime can more than pay back his transfer fee with being the difference to get back into the CL, etc.

I do think Soares for 40m vs. Zaha for 60m is an interesting weigh-up, but being against a Zaha move because he is 26 is a bit silly, IMO, esp. for a player who really wants to join Arsenal, and would be committed to the club.

not seen the 26 is too old comments but imo 50m and a player is the max

Reactions: roz

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So 1-2 players. They are no liverpool. Sold alot of players for reasonable prices.

@SingmeasongSong @GDeep™ @Vinci

That is only because transfer prices have only gone through the roof recently. No way would they sell Sancho for anything less than £100m. Felix had only one season and he went for more. Also to see how crazy the prices are. Dortmund themselves bought Matt Hummels back from Bayern for something like £34m...and he is 30 yrs old!

Edit: oh they also sold Pulisic to Chelsea for £58m....a reserve

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Well Maguire also did asked leave the club but Leicester told him unless team pay what we want you won't be leaving it's similar to Zaha now i think he still need to put transfer request so Crystal Palace will be forced to sell.
Transfer request is no guarantee of clubs selling. It just means that the player forgoes his loyalty bonus, which would be around 2-5m. If CP deem that our bid is more than 5m below their valuation, then they'll keep him regardless.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Only way this is happening is if Zaha goes on strike. Can't see any other way where a club meets Palace's demands.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Zaha in Nekitah on loan to Palace for two seasons option of a recall next summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He doesn't need to go on strike, if his head really has been turned Palace will just need to weigh up if it's worth having a key player who's less motivated or whether they should take the money on offer and improve other areas of the squad.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He doesn't necassarily need to go on strike. But he needs to make it as clear as he can, that he wants to go. That his head is gone, that he can't really see himself focusing on Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom