• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anybody can pick up on a language if they live there for 5 effing years.

I was frekkin conversational in spanish after 3 months, albeit mostly Yelling at romanians (worked at a hotel)

And I did no spanish in school, I just watched "Blood in Blood out" alot

Goes away when you dont use it Sadly

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones reckons his German is terrible too, fwiw.
As is his Turkish. I reckon the guy thinks in images.

Don't see what's so "low" about pointing out that his English is poor, he's not exactly smart I'm sure most will know by now. If he was still putting in effort and played just half as well as in 2016 nobody would care how **** his English is

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As is his Turkish. I reckon the guy thinks in images.

Don't see what's so "low" about pointing out that his English is poor, he's not exactly smart I'm sure most will know by now. If he was still putting in effort and played just half as well as in 2016 nobody would care how **** his English is
Wow.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wow what? Did you ever hear him talk in his native German? Recognising he's a bit thick doesn't mean you can't still support him like after his whole country of birth turned against him.

Or do you have to play dumb and glorify your players as heroes to be a real supporter?
A lot of projection there fella. I don't even like Özil. Just seemed a bit much to impugn the guy's intelligence. He was smart enough to get the Oxford educated Gazidis to hand him 350k a week. We should all be so daft.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry but you can't justify this, there's absolutely no way Özil should be beaten so easily here by Thiago of all players without putting up any sort of fight whatsoever.

People think that Emery benches Özil at times for no reason but when you see stuff like this it just drives managers up the wall especially when you're trying to coach an aggressive pressing team this sort of stuff is just so disappointing. It happens all the time too, he gives up far too easily. You could sort of understand him being out-muscled by a stronger player or beaten to a ball by a quicker player but this is against Thiago and he should be winning that duel easily but he basically just lets him have the ball and waltz away with it.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Anybody can pick up on a language if they live there for 5 effing years.
has it occured to you that he might use poor English to cut short interviews he doesn't really want? he seems fluent enough in the videos I've seen when he's been interacting with teamates

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
A lot of projection there fella. I don't even like Özil. Just seemed a bit much to impugn the guy's intelligence. He was smart enough to get the Oxford educated Gazidis to hand him 350k a week. We should all be so daft.
Theres so much wrong in this post I dont even know where to start

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Have I really created a storm just for pointing out that a guy who's lived in London for six years and earns millions upon millions to do so still speaks **** English? :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
No worries mate. It'll be our little secret.
You think because Özils agent got him a well remunerated contract it means Özil is smart or that Gazidis' Oxford education somehow means anything at all in this context. Congratulations compared to the garbage you wrote Özil definitely looks smarter than he did before.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
You think because Özils agent got him a well remunerated contract it means Özil is smart or that Gazidis' Oxford education somehow means anything at all in this context. Congratulations compared to the garbage you wrote Özil definitely looks smarter than he did before.
he is a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom