• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois

Normally before a signing is confirmed we get asked for ridiculous amounts which we obviously reduce the allowed stakes .
When we get a rush of bets it’s normally because of inside info

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How spuds are still able to bid for expensive players, after they spent billion on a new stadium?

Huge money from CL. £25m in for Trippier, potentially £25M in for Toby. That almost covers Ndombele.

They could've easily afforded Saliba for a minimal fee this year.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
cDESLd1.jpg

Look at this fat bi*ch.

Francois

Huge money from CL. £25m in for Trippier, potentially £25M in for Toby. That almost covers Ndombele.

They could've easily afforded Saliba for a minimal fee this year.
According to sky and other sources they never made a bid , just a bit of skullduggery by the ASSE to get more money out of us .
Been stated in France €36m with bonuses , big risk but I would say a calculated one

Preacher

Always Crying
According to sky and other sources they never made a bid , just a bit of skullduggery by the ASSE to get more money out of us .
Been stated in France €36m with bonuses , big risk but I would say a calculated one
Yeah, they never made a bid, because Saliba said don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom