• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We’d have to buy out all parties. From what I’ve seen Gremio own 50%, his agent owns 30%, his old club owns 10% and an investor holds 10%. If we did want him I don’t think that would be a problem. Wenger would’ve probably swerved that but Raul is dodgy as ****. The question is would they all want paying equally.
If Grêmio want 45M they may only end up getting 22M from this transfer still really not a bad fee for Brazilian club

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Must mean Zaha deal is dead, unless we bid for both hoping both get accepted than choose the one we prefer? f*ck knows I'm dumb af.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Difficult to believe any thing coming from Brazil even if golboespoete UOL insist we'll make an offer

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Right, here's the actual UOL article:

I'm going by Google translate here, but it says Gremio have had a lot of 'consultations' (discussions, presumably) but doesn't say they're exclusively with Arsenal.

It says lots of clubs are interested in Everton, of which Arsenal are one.

Everton would prefer Arsenal, but there's zero mention of him house-hunting in London.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
What's up with all these clubs only owning a percentage of a player but wanting to get the full value out of them when selling? :lol: You got a cut deal with the expectation of this happening, own it up and don't **** over your player.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Basically he admits Everton has been tapped up, a lot of clubs have enquired and they are looking for their chair of the cake, which is 50%.

That means that, if Grêmio are holding out for 40m Euro, Everton's total fee would be close to 80m in total if we have to buy out the other parties of this deal.

Don't think he'll go for that much, tbf and I feel this is posturing by Grêmio's part to make sure they get the most out of this deal, but this could be a major stumbling bock for us.

Can see him going to a league where such restrictions do not apply.

Thanks for the better summary.

The point is that those earlier tweets were painting a rosier picture of this deal from an Arsenal POV than what UOL actually said.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Right, here's the actual UOL article:

I'm going by Google translate here, but it says Gremio have had a lot of 'consultations' (discussions, presumably) but doesn't say they're exclusively with Arsenal.

It says lots of clubs are interested in Everton, of which Arsenal are one.

Everton would prefer Arsenal, but there's zero mention of him house-hunting in London.

Basically he admits Everton has been tapped up, a lot of clubs have enquired and they are looking for their chair of the cake, which is 50%.

That means that, if Grêmio are holding out for 40m Euro, Everton's total fee would be close to 80m in total if we have to buy out the other parties of this deal.

Don't think he'll go for that much, tbf and I feel this is posturing by Grêmio's part to make sure they get the most out of this deal, but this could be a major stumbling bock for us.

Can see him going to a league where such restrTransfer Rumoursictions do not apply.

Axel9090

Id be shocked if we spent more than £35m. Hes from the Brazilian league for Gods sake, plus its not like he's getting the same hype that Neymar got.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Here’s the latest from globoesporte. Seems to be speculating a move to England is imminent because he’s learning English and also says we’re going to offer €40m. Maybe @El Duderino can give a better translation?

Underhill

I might not understand the proposed deal, but if he ends up costing 40m for ~50% equity, it would make much more sense to just pony up for Pepe or Zaha. To me, it makes little sense unless the 40m buys out all 100% of the player.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Id be shocked if we spent more than £35m. Hes from the Brazilian league for Gods sake, plus its not like he's getting the same hype that Neymar got.
Barca bought Arthur Melo from Gremio for £28m + a few million in add ons. I don’t think Everton will cost a lot more than that, probably around £35m like you said.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I might not understand the proposed deal, but if he ends up costing 40m for ~50% equity, it would make much more sense to just pony up for Pepe or Zaha. To me, it makes little sense unless the 40m buys out all 100% of the player.

You have to buy 100% of the player, meaning you give 50% to Gremio, 30% to his agent etc.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Here’s the latest from globoesporte. Seems to be speculating a move to England is imminent because he’s learning English and also says we’re going to offer €40m. Maybe @El Duderino can give a better translation?

Nothing new, it's just that Arsenal twitter moves faster than conventional news outlets :lol: This had been posted a few pages back.

Don't think there's much to this, tbf. Might be him just having a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom