• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,559

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We could be spending properly on just two first team transfers in Tierney and a left winger. When you look at it from that perspective and the fact that neither of those are seemingly close with 20 days left to sign players its a slight worry.

The Saliba fee this summer will be minimal, Ceballos is a loan and Martinelli isn't first 11 material just yet. Even after those 3 we still pretty much have £40-45M to spend.

Iceman10

Established Member
You'd like to think if we were going to bid again it would be over this weekend.

If any sort of bidding war kicks off we will we just have to move to an alternative target. Sp**s are shifting out Danny Rose, so a little antsy on what exactly they are planning with their tinkering with full-back positions.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If any sort of bidding war kicks off we will we just have to move to an alternative target. Sp**s are shifting out Danny Rose, so a little antsy on what exactly they are planning with their tinkering with full-back positions.

Yes its a slight worry but I do think they'll get Sessegnon instead.

Axel_Gunner

Wow thats some hot news

OTV7ujA.png

Judasviking

We have no idea how Holding will play when he comes back.

And when he comes back Sokratis is away because of too many yellow cards or a injuiry.

Mustafi is gonna play many matches this season, mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom