• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Imagine getting bullied by Everton for our main target. BLOODY EVERTON.

Never gonna happen and goes to show just how SILLY silly season is? I respect Everton but Jesus Christ they're not an improvement on CP. They'll never get into the CL and as a foreigner I got the impression (after the last 10 years or so) that lesser English teams don't give a toss about the Europa.
It's fake, read the bottom part...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We also need a winger though, Traxxy...
We do mate.

It’s a question of getting the most out of our limited resources. We have a reasonably good attack and a catastrophic defence.

So what’s first, sort out the defence or try and make the attack elite?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Imagine getting bullied by Everton for our main target. BLOODY EVERTON.

Never gonna happen and goes to show just how SILLY silly season is? I respect Everton but Jesus Christ they're not an improvement on CP. They'll never get into the CL and as a foreigner I got the impression (after the last 10 years or so) that lesser English teams don't give a toss about the Europa.

They are actually quite good right now and I think it's gonna happen, if we pull out.

Bitter pill, also drives the price up which has basically been out of reach before that.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We do mate.

It’s a question of getting the most out of our limited resources. We have a reasonably good attack and a catastrophic defence.

Buy only players that will improve the team. If that means better winger and maybe centre midfielder so be it.

I'd rather not buy a central defender than throw 30m at a dummy.
Been down this road. I say, Skriniar, you say he’s sh*t and we’ll never get him anyway. Etc etc.

can't say he's bad or good haven't seen enough of him to judge properly. Whether we would get him is another story. I think at this stage it seems very much like centre back isn't a priority. Maybe he's thinking of going in with Chambers, holding, Sokratis, and Mustafi. That is risky. But I don't see another viable player out there who could do the job within our budget. Unless you go Gary Cahill for one year.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
'Rival' being used very loosely these days. I imagine even if we pull out Zaha isn't daft enough to tie himself down to Everton when waiting a year might make it easier to move to a much bigger club. Then again he did also sign a 5 year contract whilst knowing he wanted a move.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Everton

Look at the timing of it, the article is clearly being put out there by Palace. They’re obviously trying to draw up some interest for Zaha.

I’m sure Zaha wants to stay in London that was one of the reasons he left Utd plus Everton aren’t big enough for him. They’re not getting into that top 6 imo.

If it was Chelsea then I would be worried but thank **** for the transfer ban.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We do mate.

Fair enough. Our attack is less of a concern, I have to agree there.
Guess I am just desperately trying to come to terms with this situation. Hard to take.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The attack is less of a concern, but the left side of our attack is quite easily the second biggest concern in the squad. If we are to play 4231 we do need to sign someone there.

CB will be fine with Chambers and Holding in my opinion. We just have to keep Mustafi out of it. If not quite simply sell Chambers and buy someone.

StefanB

I'd take him for up to £60-65m max. He'd be a great fit for our team, but considering Palace think they'll get almost double that amount I sincerley doubt Zaha will ever be an Arsenal player.

Token Yank

50-55m is the max I would go for Zaha. Palace can take their valuation and shove it. Hold on to him another year and he is one year older and not guaranteed to have another good season. I think they will sell.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
:lol: Everton

Look at the timing of it, the article is clearly being put out there by Palace. They’re obviously trying to draw up some interest for Zaha.

I’m sure Zaha wants to stay in London that was one of the reasons he left Utd plus Everton aren’t big enough for him. They’re not getting into that top 6 imo.

If it was Chelsea then I would be worried but thank **** for the transfer ban.

Agent talk. Nothing in it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
50-55m is the max I would go for Zaha. Palace can take their valuation and shove it. Hold on to him another year and he is one year older and not guaranteed to have another good season. I think they will sell.
Think it might take 55-60M plus Chambers.

Too steep for me, the balance edges to Palace in who gets the best deal.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I wouldn't go higher than 55m pounds either, maybe by going 50+Elneny or 45 + Chambers, but nothing more.

Still worried about his high dispossessed stats, but he definitely has the x-factor.

By the way, I don't understand these clubs accepting a sell-on clause to get their target on the cheap and then when the time comes to sell ask above market price because of their clause. That's the deal you accepted, don't try to pass on that loss to the buyer (or try, but don't whine when the club doesn't fall for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom