• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkane

Saliba Tierney and Ceballos announces next week would be lovely. Means we can focus on Zaha/Pepe and offloading deadwood hopefully

I know it’s basically been done for a while but always nice to hear it from the club chairman himself. Big **** Emery just dicking everyone down.

My manager.

I thank Ljungberg for this signing. You look at last summer window which was horrible and then now after Ljungberg comes in and you see clear change in approach!

#Freddie2020

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The only sales I’m confident of doing are Elneny, Kosc, Bielik and Chambers,

It’s tough to get rid of so many in one window. Like 6 have already gone and realistically we were never going to dispose of 15 players in one window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Medical confirmed inTuesday so you can be sure it'll be announced in Thuresday or Friday with Ceballos and maybe Tierney if we be quick.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All 3 confirmed?

Only Saliba is a done deal. We had so many close deals like Tierney and they failed at the end. At looks like we still need the Okay from Zidane for the Ceballos Transfer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All 3 confirmed?

Only Saliba is a done deal. We had so many close deals like Tierney and they failed at the end. At looks like we still need the Okay from Zidane for the Ceballos Transfer.
Saliba all medical left so all but done Ceballos very likely too after he back from holiday in 2-3 days Tierney no not yet we have to get our 25M bid accepted orny said the personal terms are not problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom