• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We send him to Championship, he scores 20 goals from 30 games and next season I will be listening again that he doesn't have top flight experience and we should give him 5 starts. That's what most of the fans are saying about Bielik. Some consistency would be a nice change on this forum.

Bielik hasn't played in the championship and being an impact sub or back up as a striker is very different to playing in the spine.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Championship isn't a monolith. Swansea, Norwich, Leeds, Brentford. At least 4 teams off the top of my head that played football on the deck last season.

It’s such an antiquated way of looking at it, throughout the divisions there’s teams who play it the right way.

Sheffield United last year did things tactically I’ve never seen on a pitch before for example.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Bielik hasn't played in the championship and being an impact sub or back up as a striker is very different to playing in the spine.
Yes, he has played in the Championship. Played for Birmingham a couple of seasons ago. Actually took a League step down in his last loan.

LG10

This would be great. The right platform for Eddie to develop and it means lacazette will be benched because we are not signing another striker.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Great move for him if it happens. He'll be their best player and you'd have to assume he'll be first choice. Tough environment, but if he's good enough he'd have to score goals or at the very least look a class apart when he isn't hitting the net. No real excuses if he doesn't impress, and it'll probably be the end of his Arsenal career if he comes back with his tail between his legs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll go on loan once we get a winger in.

Nelson/Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang/Lacazette
Winger/Iwobi

John-Jules has looked impressive enough to what would effectively be our 4th choice ST, assuming the new winger can play up top as well.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Bristol City are a good club, play decent football and are likely to be in the mix for the play-offs so I think it would be a decent move for him.

pikey2000

This will be double win for me if it happens, get to watch and Arsenal guy running out for my home town club and Eddie gets good game time at a good competitive level, City are in a good place at the moment, if he comes he will have everything he needs to have a great season with them, he'd be the missing part of the jigsaw for City (a goalscorer with potential to hit 15-20 goals) and they play as good a brand of football as your likely to see in the Championship. Really hope this happens.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Seem Bristol are serious about Nektiah.

This would be great for him, I have every faith in him to succeed but I know he wont get enough games with us, so a loan is important this coming season. Also Bristol is getting closer to Cornwall so he's on the right path! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom