• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll try one last time after we back from US Kevah seem having contact with their camp if they say they are still hopeful that's mean we didn't give up yet. good news is the transfer window will close in 3 weeks so we won't have to wait.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But we got sp*nked 5-1 because our defense and midfield is utterly worthless compared to Liverpool's............. will signing Zaha really change that? If you want us to beat Liverpool at Anfield replacing Xhaka with Ruben Neves is more likely to help us than signing Zaha would. Wolves actually managed to beat Liverpool.

Liverpool won’t be all over us like they were. They would have a more cautious approach. Their fullbacks had the license to roam in to our half plus we could barely hold the ball and were under insane amount of pressure.

Zaha would carry the ball and draw fouls in the oppositions half which will enable us to push forward and not be on the back foot. Their fullbacks would hardly push up too as they’d be aware of the threat of Zaha out wide.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think it’s happening. Hard for Palace to keep a player who doesn’t really want to stay.
You sound like me during Suarez saga.

Don’t get me wrong what you’re saying makes perfect sense but when we’re involved teams always seem to want to make an example of us. I’m sick of it.

It’s like they refuse to acknowledge us as a big club sometimes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You sound like me during Suarez saga.

Don’t get me wrong what you’re saying makes perfect sense but when we’re involved teams always seem to want to make an example of us. I’m sick of it.

It’s like they refuse to acknowledge us as a big club sometimes.
Think the Liverpool thing was more complex, big player, going to a rival, don’t think they could bear someone leaving that club for us.

This feels like normal big club/small club business.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
They’re getting carried away because it’s clearly a position we lack in and Zaha will bring something that we haven’t had for years. The gulf in class between Zaha and the likes of Mkhitaryan/Iwobi is another reason why the fans are getting carried away.

If you’re still not convinced then I suggest you rewatch the Liverpool vs Palace game last season at Anfield. Zaha was a nuisance that game and Liverpool (arguably the best defence in the PL) had problems containing him. Klopp had to adjust his tactics to double up on him and they resorted to kicking him off the pitch. Anfield was the same place that we got sp*nked 5-1.

The Man City defence couldn't cope with him either.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been on here on and off 12 years and don't have trusted status

Just like Wenger, I've overachieved but been underappreciated.

Mods should sort it

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Been on here on and off 12 years and don't have trusted status

Just like Wenger, I've overachieved but been underappreciated.

Mods should sort it
Once heard that every time you ask for it the mods postpone it with a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom