• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Suarez saga on here was jokes, the forum was honestly split down the middle on it.

People saying they wouldn’t be able to support a biter and were dead against it. Got rewarded with four more years of Giroud :lol:

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
Suarez saga on here was jokes, the forum was honestly split down the middle on it.

People saying they wouldn’t be able to support a biter and were dead against it. Got rewarded with four more years of Giroud :lol:

We are looking at Morelos from Rangers. He seems less of a Pepe, more of a peperoni with his disciplinary record......:)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Were you here when i wanted him before we got linked? Got bartered by the whole forum.

Lone wolf during those times.

I was still in the lobby at that stage, pretty much all of the lobby was in favour of the move I honestly couldn't believe it when I looked at the main forum and people turning their noses up at probably the best CF in the world at the time. :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Arsenal fans were programmed back then in a certain way. Was amazing to me how some argued about not having the money for Özil and Suarez when we did.

Anyways. Suarez is one thing. At the same time at least Arteta isn't the gaffer. :D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Were you here when i wanted him before we got linked? Got battered by the whole forum.

Had a look for the thread from that summer and it’s mysteriously vanished.

Give anything to see some of those hot takes one more time.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Were you here when i wanted him before we got linked? Got battered by the whole forum.

Zahas quality has always been clear as day. Strange that the whole forum would batter you for wanting him. Always a player that gives 100% also. We need players like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom