• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10fan

If he doesnt want to be here just sell him, even for cheap as he is a decreasing asset. If we give his EPL minutes to Chambers/Mav/Holding/Bielik/Medley, their value will increase higher than what we lose in selling Kos cheap. One of them may step up and surprise us.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
For the amount of times this idiot has lost us games you’d think he’d have more gratitude. He’d be getting bullied by farmers in Ligue 1 if not for Arsenal.

thierrytheking14

Take a small transfer fee for him and get rid or take your f**kin' oil Kos and waste one of the last years of your footballing career in the reserves.

That may be an emotional response but I couldn't care less. If you want to go back to France get your agent to find a club that'll pay for you ffs. Release on a free my arse.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Kos is reeling from Arsène leaving the club. Like losing a father. Probably needs some counselling.

Old people say they know exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was shot. I remember the same when the news came that Arsène had resigned. Can only imagine how those people felt who worked closely with him.

Remembering games when he was bummed by opposition players or calling him a cvnt isn’t classy when the lad is suffering. Have some heart guys. We all need sympathy and understanding when rational behaviour goes out of the window due to traumatic events.

I’m sure this could be sorted if Emery sat down with him and talked him through it calmly. I’m sure Kos would be able to understand some of it at least.

Last edited:

Shahin Tadjalli

Think Kos is reeling from Arsène leaving the club. Like losing a father. Probably needs some counselling.

Old people say they know exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was shot. I remember the same when the news came that Arsène had resigned. Can only imagine how those people felt who worked closely with him.

Remembering games when he was bummed by opposition players or calling him a cvnt isn’t classy when the lad is suffering. Have some heart guys. We all need sympathy and understanding when rational behaviour goes out of the window due to traumatic events.

I’m sure this could be sorted if Emery sat down with him and discussed the issues calmly. I’m sure Kos would be able to understand some of it at least.

Trauma.
From loosing Wenger as a manager..
Excusing his ****ish behavior AND acting like he hasn't been on a MASSIVE decline the last two years...

You're trolling right ?
I've never considered him our captain and would have shipped him out when teams like Bayern were rumored to be interested and he wasn't worth sweet **** all in terms of resell value.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Trauma.
From loosing Wenger as a manager..
Excusing his ****ish behavior AND acting like he hasn't been on a MASSIVE decline the last two years...

You're trolling right ?
I've never considered him our captain and would have shipped him out when teams like Bayern were rumored to be interested and he wasn't worth sweet **** all in terms of resell value.
Trolling? It’s 2019 bro, a man is allowed to open up about his feelings.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom