• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,333
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Why dont we try for Sane.He is better then Zaha and has the potential to be one of the best.

If Zaha wants to leave his player power over Palace would be much more than that for Sane at City. Makes it more likely we can keep the transfer fee down to around 65m, without competition from the likes of Bayern, and opens up possibilities for some flexibility with installments, add-ons, and fringe player(s) going the other way to keep the fee down.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Why dont we try for Sane.He is better then Zaha and has the potential to be one of the best.

We have NOTHING to offer Sane. We are a huge step down for him. Maybe Özil money would entice him? Doubt it though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I still reckon there are some big transfers left to do in Europe. Coutinho must be in line to move if Neymar joins? Bayern haven't done much yet that Griezmann money has been spent, but I could see Atletico doing a bit more. None of the Premier League clubs have made a big signing. This is going to heat up.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am hearing that Dybala may move to PSG for 50 M. If that is true, that will be highway robbery. I would assume that may happen if Neymar leaves.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko

Seem manutd insisting that they want 80M euros from Lukaku.
It was stupid that MU turn down the bid. It's like last year when Chelsea did the same thing with Barca & Willian.

But, seriously, Auba is 10 times better than Lukaku. They can just offer 60-70m for Auba, and I think Arsenal may be open to sell him

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Seem manutd insisting that they want 80M euros from Lukaku.

Don't care about what happens to Lukaku.

Looks like Greenwood is going to be a big player for us next season anyway, Solskjaer and the club has rated him since he was like 12.

Last edited:

ASIF

Man city won't be selling to us i know we not thier title contender but they would rather sell aboard
Well we can atleast try.We are 1/90 to win the title we are soo far behind.I dont think it would make much difference to city to sell to us or Bayern.Sane is one of the fastest player in the world.He has got an Eye for goal and assist galore for Pierre Emrik Aubameyang.Somebody pinch and wake me up.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko

Sounds familiar, but I seriously doubt we are interested in him. The other club always look for haggling over the price is Napoli ...

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Lukaku would score loads in Serie A, I personally don't think he is as bad as some are making out.

Inter need to get serious with the bids, Utd are not going to sell for that amount.

Iceman10

Established Member
Inter just came out of FFP review and as it is they are trying to split the transfer fee into installments. At the same time they are short on strikers with Conte and Icardi having a falling out, so they are in a desperate situation. United and everyone else knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom