• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Saliba all medical left so all but done Ceballos very likely too after he back from holiday in 2-3 days Tierney no not yet we have to get our 25M bid accepted orny said the personal terms are not problem.

Yes, but at the moment they haven't accept our bid.
If we can't pay the in the structure they want, there will be no deal.
At the moment Real only has Isco (even more an offensive player than CM) and Valverde behind their midfield. So not sure Zidane will be happy if he will not have Ceballos, because they still haven't a back-up for Kroos/Modric and Pogba looks unlikely.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I deleted that post to correct myself and say that’s @BigPoppaPump level. Disappointed, quite like your posts when you’re on it but I guess that nose candy is decaying more than just your nostrils.
more like you just realized you were breaking the bigotry rules by showing you're a gingerist

A-M Troll Rankings
Tier 1:
GDeep, THunter, Tir Na Nog, American Gooner
Tier 2: OnlyOne, Myself, Rex Banner, Trilly, say yes, APierre
Tier 3: BigPoppaPump, Granit Xhaka Lover
Tier 4: hooplehead
Tier *****: hydrofluoric acid

Wow were is all this hate towards me coming from? Thought we were forum mates?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
At the moment Real only has Isco (even more an offensive player than CM) and Valverde behind their midfield. So not sure Zidane will be happy if he will not have Ceballos, because they still haven't a back-up for Kroos/Modric and Pogba looks unlikely.

"He [Zidane] would have to explain that, why he didn't give me opportunities," Ceballos responded when asked if his ex-coach had understood him.

"I worked, I tried to make it difficult for him, but a time comes when you see that it's impossible.

"I scored two goals in Vitoria and the next match in Dortmund I played one minute.

"When weeks pass and you don't feel important, it's difficult.

"There was a moment when I took the season to be wasted, we were 15 points off the top of the league and still in the Champions League but I didn't get on the scene."

The midfielder revealed that he took additional steps to keep himself in shape to handle his lack of game time under the Frenchman.

"I hired a personal trainer in January because I wasn't playing on Wednesday or Sunday and the intensity falls, I wanted to be at my peak in pre-season," Ceballos admitted.

"It was clear that if Zidane had continued, I would have to look for an exit to come back more ready, but with the arrival of Julen [Lopetegui], everything was different."

The pair clearly endured a poor relationship, one which Ceballos struggled to comprehend.

"I asked Zidane why I wasn't playing because I didn't understand it, he told me he valued the players ahead of me," Ceballos added.

"There was a time in the season when [Luka] Modric and [Toni] Kroos were injured and he changed system to play other players, that burns you a bit and it hurts.

"He was clear with me and I'm not bitter, when I was little I watched him and he was always a star wherever he played, maybe he doesn't know how it feels as a player to be on the bench.

"It will help him in the future to not make the mistakes he made here."

Do you think Zidane will be worried about losing him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nah it been reported in spain that real Madrid are allowed to let Ceballos move on loan but without option to buy because they see he has still future there also Orny confirm to talk and Today reliable spanish media confirm we are getting him on loan after he return from holiday in 2-3 days.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
A-M Troll Rankings
Tier 1:
GDeep, THunter, Tir Na Nog, American Gooner
Tier 2: OnlyOne, Myself, Rex Banner, Trilly, say yes, APierre
Tier 3: BigPoppaPump, Granit Xhaka Lover
Tier 4: hooplehead
Tier *****: hydrofluoric acid
Unreal level of disrespect to one of the originators. I was here going head to head with that mong AntG during peak Gervinho years. Where’s my tribute?

GunnerUK

So this one looks done now. Shame we’ve got to loan him back for another year when we need defensive Reinforcements this season. Could cost up to £27Mil wonder who scouted him hearing he could be a top class defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom