• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac is fully a dumb*ss, always out of position, though the whole backline was all over the place then

Gunner-Union

Still early days for Nelson but I hope he’s not one these players that looks good in training but just can’t produce on match day

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Not so much performance but just doesn't seem in sync with the team, especially with Jenks on his side of the field. Still, I'd like him to take more responsibility and take some risks. I don't mind if they don't come off but try them.
I agree hes not taking any risks, not trying to take players on, his movement is static just had a break away, he ran passed the ball then just stood there, also his ball control seems off, not sure what his problem is but he needs to wake up, this is his chance to show he deserves to be in the managers plans and he's not taking it..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tierney doesn't solve Mustafi. Helps us going forward but our defence is just ****ed with or without him. A new cb AND Tierney, that could change things a lot.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good half for Eddie. Also good to see Chambers look set to play a role in our first team this coming season. His mobility isn't the slight problem I thought it was.

We really could do with a LB + LW/RW upgrade. Out wide we are lacking quality, let alone depth.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The chance was a nice play from Fiorentina.

Hopefully Tierney can play the second half, enough of this Back 3.
Our offensive would look much better if they would have some midfield behind them.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If we were playing against a semi serious team right now, we could have conceded 4-5 by now. This is gonna be close to the backline that'll be starting on opening day too probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom