• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Nelson hasn't been good, but he looks much improved physically.. Dealing with challenges a lot better now, doesn't get pushed off the ball as easily anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What this half told us? We need Tierney Zaha in very quickly. Saka Nektiah been good kola again good offensively bad defensively our youngster midfield did well Nelson and Jenkinson are bad in right side created nothing.

African Flair

Jenkinson always ends up with the ball in key areas.

Pissing me off.
And he's really bad. Every time he got the ball it dies. Everytime. I want Ainsley time get some minutes in midfield but he's to do it til Hector is back. When was the last time he played as a cm?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That whole backline is comedy. The extra defender making things worse.

Burton and Olayinka have been OK considering relative level. Olayinka lots of energy which I'm liking.

Nketiah and Saka been very good. Dangerous. Nelson hasn't been that bad but he's worryingly withdrawn on the field and I don't like it. He's much better than this. Its pre season and he probably isn't sharp considering his lack of football but he must relax and play his game. Seems simultaneously too eager and too safe.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Same story with our backline, so woeful, we just concede too many chances

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

3 at the back makes us terrible defensively and poor going forward.

That half reminded me of the games I saw last season, numerous chances for the opposition and we somehow are still in the game.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Don't understand how Olayinka was picked up for this tour, but if Mustafi and Monreal can be there, everyone can.

dbig

What's the reason for leaving Bielik out?

He's on holiday or is he leaving? Can't be worse than these.

blaze_of_glory

100 to 55 in favour of a summer of Saliba, Tierney and Zaha. I've said it before and i'll say it again; democracy simply doesn't work.
A lot of those votes probably came before Kos went on strike though. Also maybe not knowing for sure Saliba would be loaned back.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Move Koscielny on and bring in a CB and pray that Sokratis, Holding and that CB will enough for an entire season. Cause Mustafi, Chambers and Monreal are absolute trash

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
5 at the back makes no sense. It might be all right if you have 5 good defenders but if you have our defenders, all you do is increase the level of blundering numbskullery.

African Flair

Everyone says Arsenals defender is **** so why play with five of them. Fabulous ****ing five. I think Emery has some nonceiatic thoughts going around up there.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jenkinson and Mustafi are not PL quality.

If they’re both here after the window shuts the window is a failure, whoever we bring in.

Two of the worst ‘defenders’ around.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We may as well play 4 at the back because 5 doesn't do sh!t, absolutely nothing, Emery better learn this before we get steamrolled by Wolves and Leicester again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom