• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
A lot of those votes probably came before Kos went on strike though. Also maybe not knowing for sure Saliba would be loaned back.
A Kos clearly on his last legs? Not accepting that one. IF they thought Saliba was staying then maybe but bearing in mind he's 18, that still would have been a huge gamble to expect instant success with him. I doubt people thought he was staying anyway as it was clear pretty early on that a loan was on the cards.

goonerfamily

Honestly, move on Kolasinac, Chambers and Mustafi (even if we can't sell just never play him again). Replace with Schar, Saliba and Tierney

rich 1990

You probably sell Laca, sign some defenders and promote Eddie.
You might, Arsenal won't.

We haven't got our initial deals done yet so no chance we sell him and then use the funds, all in the rest of this window. I kinda get the thinking even though i like Laca but we had to get the ball rolling earlier.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I agree hes not taking any risks, not trying to take players on, his movement is static just had a break away, he ran passed the ball then just stood there, also his ball control seems off, not sure what his problem is but he needs to wake up, this is his chance to show he deserves to be in the managers plans and he's not taking it..
Hope he improves over preseason. We will see. Do not want to be disappointed - huge talent but gotta fulfill promise.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You might, Arsenal won't.

We haven't got our initial deals done yet so no chance we sell him and then use the funds, all in the rest of this window. I kinda get the thinking even though i like Laca but we had to get the ball rolling earlier.
I mean generally, not now this late in the window.

Eddie isn’t far off Laca. Just experience from what i can see.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not going to get too worried about Nelson’s half. Playing in this formation with Jenkinson behind you can’t be easy. Saka hasn’t been involved much either.

Just don’t think this formation makes any players play well at all.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not going to get too worried about Nelson’s half. Playing in this formation with Jenkinson behind you can’t be easy. Saka hasn’t been involved much either.

Just don’t think this formation makes any players play well at all.
It's been damaging to our attack definitely. Nketiah has performed off the strength of his endeavor. Not been able to make the ball stick.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just had some nachos.

My farts are rancid.

Funny story, once had a date come over and I cooked nachos having not realized up until she was already there, that that dish is particularly gas inducing.

What followed was a nice bit of dry humping, into going to the bedroom, all the while having to hold enough gas to power a city grid.

She liked being on top, lad. What a challange.

From that day on I planed menus accordingly.

rich 1990

I mean generally, not now this late in the window.

Eddie isn’t far off Laca. Just experience from what i can see.
I can see us selling people like Torreira and Guen over the next couple of years for big sums to generate funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom