• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You can tell exactly what Unai did there first half. Showed the world and board how bad we are at a back 5 and why we need these signings. My manager.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You can tell exactly what Unai did there first half. Showed the world and board how bad we are at a back 5 and why we need these signings. My manager.

I never want to see it again; I can't stand the 5 at the back formation, absolutely pointless as it doesn't help our defence one iota

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
3 conditions for me watching Arsenal this year.

1. Sign a proper cb.
2. Sell at least some of the duffers.
3. Reduce the remaining duffers, most likely Iwobi, Mickey etc, playing time significantly and introduce young players. I'm not going to overhype them but they'll bring freshness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First look Martinelli he look really interesting talent very quick and intelligent movement too

Our youngsters specially willock and Nektiah continue to impress.

Thats why you can't really write off talent until around 21 mark maybe. These players are improving with every game. I would say Nketiah and Willock have been the stand out performers so far this pre-season. Seriously making a case for them selves. If I see Elneny start over Willock next season I'm gonna be mad.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jenko’s screen was brilliant. Now if only the commentators could learn how to pronounce “Nketiah”. Willock making a strong case for more minutes. Really liking the look of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom