• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,293
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bale would make loads of sense for cheapskate Bayern. Send James back and loan Bale.

I'd love Bale personally. Give him the 500k a week and ship Mkhi and Özil to cover the wage. Bale, Zaha, Laca and Auba - we'd have a chance of winning the league. Dream world stuff though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Until he picks up the inevitable injury and becomes useless for half a season.

Makes sense for PSG if Neymar leaves though. They would be attracted to a star power, high-profile replacement.

Realistically, United shift Sanchez and get Bale.
Where would they sell him to, and would they be interested in Özil and/or Mkhi?

WhatAFC

This is a contract for the best keeper in the world. He isn't. Moreover, last season was the worst of his career. Rarely do players in decline improve, much less regain their prior form. This is an Ozilesque contract and MU will regret it sooner than later.
Worst season of his career... when he’s been the best keeper in the league for god knows how long, along with being arguably the best in the world for that period. He had a poor second half of the season that’s all, it can happen to players. Doesn’t mean their entire career is on decline.

Who do Utd get in that is an equal/improvement & wouldn’t cost more than the contract they’ve just given DDG in transfer fee and wages?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bale would make loads of sense for cheapskate Bayern. Send James back and loan Bale.

I'd love Bale personally. Give him the 500k a week and ship Mkhi and Özil to cover the wage. Bale, Zaha, Laca and Auba - we'd have a chance of winning the league. Dream world stuff though.
Bale really is dream world stuff. Maybe a loan could be possible.

I'd start thinking about 2nd if we had Bale, Zaha, Auba and Özil.

truth_hurts

Bale really is dream world stuff. Maybe a loan could be possible.

I'd start thinking about 2nd if we had Bale, Zaha, Auba and Özil.

SAME. It's what a big club would do, but I don't think our vision is big anymore. We'd 100% get champions league with Bale here - that alone has to be worth 25m wages.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

United taking a loss on a player, who will have many suitors and bringing in a name brand. Couldn't think of anything more United like. Plus you'll be shifting Lukaku.

No way we are able to get rid of Sanchez, plus our policy this window has been a lot different. Looking more at younger players.

Bale doesn't fit with the current criteria, especially considering we just signed Daniel James and Solskjaer really rates Greenwood.

truth_hurts

No way we are able to get rid of Sanchez, plus our policy this window has been a lot different. Looking more at younger players.

Bale doesn't fit with the current criteria, especially considering we just signed Daniel James and Solskjaer really rates Greenwood.

Would have thought hat every team in Serie A would want Sanchez as well as Bayern and maybe even Real? Fair enough with the youth policy, but United's brand surely needs more 'Galactocos?'. You will know far more about United than I though.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It has probably been said countless times now on this forum as to why topclass players like Sanchez, Bale, Özil and many more aren't shipped off and we don't even have to go to that level of player. The Elneny's and Mustafi's of this world, as **** as they are for a top club like Arsenal, would create big demand, if they would be 1. open for a move 2. not on huge wages for 99% of the clubs.

It makes the whole thing a complete non-starter unless the club that wants to sell takes over most of the wages for all seasons, something that isn't very attractive.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Would have thought hat every team in Serie A would want Sanchez as well as Bayern and maybe even Real? Fair enough with the youth policy, but United's brand surely needs more 'Galactocos?'. You will know far more about United than I though.

On Alexis:

Think his wages are just on ridiculous levels mate, and he's not going to back down, nobody can afford him, definitely not an Italian club. He's living on a China salary but playing in England.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Disgraceful comments about Bale from Zidane. Show some respect for a player that has won you CL. Bald fraud

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Is Zaha better than him? I'm not even going to pretend that I watch Lille or have seen Pepe outside of youtube.

It's a hard call. We both are obviously looking to go full youth with a blend of experience. Pepe has a great age, could prove to be the real deal by repeating his showings in ligue 1.

And whilst I'm not the one to overhype the PL as some around here, it is a different challenge and probably a bit harder for many.

Zaha is a proven product in the end. You kinda know what you'll get.
Both would improve us massively and certainly several times more than ManU, but it's still a strong deal for you guys.

Just think, if we get Zaha, it does more good for us than for you to get a topclass winger as it's basically from 0-100 for us and maybe 70-100 for ManU, so more of an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom