• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,929

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Alderweireld would actually make sense for us if Saliba - Holding is the long term partnership we're looking at. Reasonable price, immediate impact, 3 years of service.

Doubt he'd come to us though.

That's the thing. Guess we'd already have gotten him, if there was any chance of him coming here.

Think it was said that his release clause can be paid in 3 defined installments without Sp**s being able to ask for all, but it's certainly more than we are willing to pay this season initially, as we need as much as possible for the winger.

So two problems there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’ve never felt like this about a transfer window before. I feel like something big is coming. Idk why, it’ll probably come to nothing but...

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would be nice to see most of our incomings sorted by the end of this week so they have two weeks bedding in period before the season starts. The winger signing will most likely be the one that goes to the last couple of days.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Cheeky devil ;)

I agree though, bringing a new found positivity and optimism to AM :lol:

After everything they’ve all said if we don’t get big things done I’ll be extremely disappointed. They’ve sucked me in.

We've got one big advantage over out rivals as of now, as we've pretty much ended a season on equal terms with Sp**s and Chelsea while even bettering ManU despite a squad with non-functional parts.

If you'd get into the ring in a box fight lasting all rounds loosing by a megre single point being handicapped by a broken left arm (Koa), a bruised leg (Xhaka) and a pretty bad headache (Mustafi), you know there's a pretty strong right-arm and core.

Get your **** fixed and you'd win the battle no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom