• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,555

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judasviking

I think this is Saliba, Ceballos and Tierney week.

And also a real left field link to a player that hasn’t been spoken about yet. Most likely Bale.

Yeah man, so weird. Was sitting and eating dinner with the family for 30 minutes ago and my gf father said the same.

"Arsenal is gonna end up with Bale".

And when i think back on it, why not.
Having a meeting with Real next week, Bale and Ceballos incoming!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah man, so weird. Was sitting and eating dinner with the family for 30 minutes ago and my gf father said the same.

"Arsenal is gonna end up with Bale".

And when i think back on it, why not.
Having a meeting with Real next week, Bale and Ceballos incoming!

€30m salary says not.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we were to sign Bale, I'd buy the men and women's first team kit, the GK kit, 3rd kit and get an Arsenal tattoo. Quote me.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

After watching us yesterday I’d rather see us spend £50m on a CB than on a winger. Yeah it was pre-season but it isn’t getting better. Holding and Bellerin are risks after their injury, nobody knows how or when they’ll return.

On the other hand, most of our young attackers are doing well.

Does one elite CB mask all our horrible deficiencies defensively though? I don't think so. Our poor defensive issues aren't just purely down to individual mistakes. Having a a slow player like Xhaka in midfield is criminal in the modern PL.

If we're just going for top 4 - which is the limit of this squad for now, then I think we can get away with still having a ****ty backline so long as we're blowing mid-table and lower teams away.

Heck, just not having Mustafi near the pitch would be an improvement - the ****er alone cost us 5 points last season with his brain farts.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agreed. Bale would not be a good signing at all unless it’s on a stupidly low fee and he takes a massive wage cut.

I could see PSG getting him

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bale is loving life in Madrid. Think a return to Britain brings him close to certain things that he rather not be near.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The way things are going at Real, they'll probably give Bale away for free. We should test their resolve & tell them we'll take him for free & his wages paid for a year.

By that time hopefully he'll have catapulted us back into the CL & we can then comfortably pay his astronomical wages.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The way things are going at Real, they'll probably give Bale away for free. We should test their resolve & tell them we'll take him for free & his wages paid for a year.

By that time hopefully he'll have catapulted us back into the CL & we can then comfortably pay his astronomical wages.
Only reason to take Bale is to confirm Sp**s are a small club and they have no legends.

GDeep™

League is very weak

He’s 30 years old. Don’t see the point, even though he’ll contribute in critical moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom