• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I can see Elneny putting in good shifts with the hammers. Hope this goes through, will 'root' a bit for West Ham this coming season. Lovely lad, our Momo Elneny.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Issue is wages, and I think West Ham are striped enough to pay him, but still not getting my hopes up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not worried about Elneny leaving to be honest. It'll happen.

Mustafi however, he's dead certain to stay on ...
He turned down a 12M move to Leicester not long after we signed him. Like Mustafi, no reason to move unless his wages are met.

Mustafi will go to, as long as he gets paid.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

I'll take a solid PL midfielder for £8m.

In other words:

idHJ1DZ.png

£8m for a rotational player when we already have ostensibly all of our starting pieces in place seems like a decent deal to me.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Can’t see the sub keeper, you get the role?

I could've put in Roberto but I figured leaving it blank would be equally informational :lol: I don't even know who he is.

Close as in you might be another point or two closer to us at the end of the season to us lad..

Probably, but in my time following West Ham I haven't seen us field many players that would get into your starting XI.

I think we have 3 right now that wouldn't even be debatable (Rice, Anderson, Fornals) and then we have a few maybes in Diop, Lanzini, Cresswell etc, but most of them play in positions you're actively trying to strengthen so it doesn't really say that much that we're better in those areas.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I could've put in Roberto but I figured leaving it blank would be equally informational :lol: I don't even know who he is.

Probably, but in my time following West Ham I haven't seen us field many players that would get into your starting XI.

I think we have 3 right now that wouldn't even be debatable (Rice, Anderson, Fornals) and then we have a few maybes in Diop, Lanzini, Cresswell etc, but most of them play in positions you're actively trying to strengthen so it doesn't really say that much that we're better in those areas.
Fornais hasn't played a competitive game for you yet. Let's wait and see on him shall we?

I don't like these conversations. Life is difficult enough as an Arsenal without being informed your team is as nearly as bad as West Ham.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'll take a solid PL midfielder for £8m.

In other words:

idHJ1DZ.png

£8m for a rotational player when we already have ostensibly all of our starting pieces in place seems like a decent deal to me.
If you have a backup for Wilshere then chances are that the backup will play more than Wilshere does.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You always hear a lot of big talk from West Ham but they never actually accomplish anything ever. We had this same chat last year that they weren't that far off us yet they were nowhere near us at any point in the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Diop, Balbuena, Fabuanski, Rice, Anderson, Cresswell would all get into a combined Arsenal and West Ham team.

Top Bottom