• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
His comments on Saka were pretty disgusting as well.

Seems to only rate Cottrell and Smith who aren't even at the level of these lads.

For **** sake I didn’t even see that. “Practice skill moves”. What a ****.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think Martinelli and John-Jules are capable of performing in the minutes Nketiah would likely get.

Have a feeling you won't get what you would prefer with the loan out of Eddie, just because third choice for the position is still important when it comes to a manager having to build in cover for potential injuries. Just a hunch, not an opinion on what would be best.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
His comments on Saka were pretty disgusting as well.

Seems to only rate Cottrell and Smith who aren't even at the level of these lads.
I was praising saka, willock, nketiah and say how well they have improved recently.

I do rate saka, nelson, esr, john jules, martinelli and Omari Hutchinson too.

My post below in the “wish list” thread have shown how much support I have for our youngsters.

———————Zaha————————
—Soares———————Thauvin——
———————Ziyech———————
———Ceballos——Torreira————

————————Martinelli—————————
—Nelson/Omari—————Saka/Greenwood—
———————ESR/John Jules————————
—Matt Smith/Cottrell——Burton—————

Did I say saka is not a good talent? No.
I just think he is good but not as overrated as some here claims to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom