• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Wonder what Pepe means for Martial?

Martial only plays on the left, as far as I know Pepe is a RW? Rashford plays upfront, Lingard is competition for the right. Alexis is a lost cause.

Regardless Martial needs to get his act together. Games just pass him by these days.

OSBK

Established Member
Martial only plays on the left, as far as I know Pepe is a RW? Rashford plays upfront, Lingard is competition for the right. Alexis is a lost cause.

Regardless Martial needs to get his act together. Games just pass him by these days.

I have never once seen him play anywhere near as good for utd than he did against us for monaco. Unreal how a talent like that can be ruined in a few years.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
As do Lingard, RAshford and Sanchez potentially. You are right though. This must mean the exit for one of Martial or Lingaard though. Especially with James signing.

Doubt it has any impact on Martial at all then and don't see Lingaard being forced out either. It's obvious they'd be happy to get rid of Alexis but other than that numbers wise they look ok.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously don't understand why Zidane don't like Bale he was very important when Zidane was Real Madrid manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom