• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Purchasing Zaha has no effect on Iwobi. Getting rid of Özil and Mkhitaryan does though but in a good way. He’s not a winger but should play behind the striker as a CAM. Rotate with likes of ESR and Ceballos (assuming his loan is made permanent).

Gursha

Romours been around that Zaha handed in a transfer request... well... twitter is kinda going crazy about it...

I know it from Football Manager... and transfer request just mean the loyalty bonus is off, so we might take down a few mills of the price, why is it such a big deal then?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Palace really don't need to sell, Zaha really wants to join. We need to stop pissing about and offer proper money. Shouldn't be a hard transfer to make.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Defeating nothing, you’re the one resorting to emojis you big dosser.
Deflecting, not defeating. And you talking about the emojis is the same, deflecting from the real subject here, you threw a player under the bus based on clickbait from the sun. But please continue attacking me based on nonsense that has nothing to do with this.

:drool:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Deflecting, not defeating. And you talking about the emojis is the same, deflecting from the real subject here, you threw a player under the bus based on clickbait from the sun. But please continue attacking me based on nonsense that has nothing to do with this.

:drool:
State of you, crying over Alex Iwobi ffs. I’d sell the useless ****er if we got £20m.

Maybe Ajax will come in with their **** budget

Oh, and you were the one calling posters nonces expecting no response.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

State of you, crying over Alex Iwobi ffs. I’d sell the useless ****er if we got £20m.

Maybe Ajax will come in with their **** budget.
Nah, I’m laughing at you falling for the Sun clickbait, I’m not British and even I know better. Would sell Iwobi myself, it’s not the point. And neither is Ajax or their budget. If we had half a brain we’d sell Iwobi and buy Ziyech, Ajax are so flushed with cash they’d accept 10 yearly instalments of 3M, if it means Ziyech could join his dream club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom