• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

What would we get for Ainsley and Iwobi?

Would they go to Crystal Palace with Hodgson? That club needs a exiting manager.

Ainsley should fit CP, can play RB and replace AWB/ play CM over whatever wankstain is covering that position for them. However the club doesn't seem to want to sell.

I'd value him at 20 Mil, Iwobi 30 Mil.

Underhill

What would we get for Ainsley and Iwobi?

Would they go to Crystal Palace with Hodgson? That club needs a exiting manager.
Just a random guess. 30m for Iwobi and 10 for AMN. I'd rather give AMN a few more chances. He is just not worth much at the moment.
If you believe Iwobi cant play CAM, getting 30m for his current winger ability would be fine.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sunday was always going to be ****. Gotta hate them until our hot weeks of the window are done.

There's more important to life, of course, but hard to let go until we've got the basics covered. Messing with my head.

Worst window ? Best window ?
Best window? Worst window?

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
Sunday was always going to be ****. Gotta hate them until our hot weeks of the window are done.

There's more important to life, of course, but hard to let go until we've got the basics covered. Messing with my head.

Worst window ? Best window ?
Best window? Worst window?

Agreed. This window is particularly tiresome. Palace transfer activity is on hold because our most important player, who we don't need to sell and don't want to sell, is unsettled and may leave.

Palace don't want a "bidding war". In fact it suits us to have bids nowhere near our valuation.

Wilf's agents must be ruing the day they nailed their colours to the Arsenal mast as they have well and truly been hung out to dry. Must be very reluctant to play the only card left to them - a formal transfer request -for fear of being left hanging by another derisory bid from Arsenal.

Arsenal need to piss or get off the pot.

There won't be any "strike" from Zaha because he's not due back from AFCON + holiday until one week before the window closes. Well before then Arsenal will have been told "put up or shut up" so that Palace can get on with replacing AWB and other stuff.

Steps

Lmao somebody call out all the loser mentality nonces that slaughtered him for nothing suddenly they are all silent.

Been a bit busy today. That said, Iwobi is still sub-par and the sooner he is gone the better. His last season was his best yet, sure, but polishing a turd doesn't take away the fact it is still a piece of ****.

Does well for National team, can't put together a run of good form for us. Has a decent touch, but little vision in the final third. I feel like he forces plays too much and ends up giving the ball away whilst we have folks open.

Maybe he is better as a CM, but he has had years now to make that case to Arsène and now Emery and neither have taken the bait. Thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom