• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,768

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Gunner

was wondering why bayern didnt make a move for him so far anyway

but i think if bayern would be interested, the deal would already be done.

So f*ck off bayern and get Bale.

African Flair

Bale just likes to stay fit for 600k at Madrid. Too bad he seems like a silly sober golfer, would like to drink while with this guy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This could be the best or worst window in years. Feel like this week is vital.

We should be announcing Saliba, and agreeing terms with Celtic and Real. You would expect another Zaha/bid as well.

Also this Gareth Bale stuff is a joke right?

Gunner-Union

Don’t think anyone wants bale why would they? Zaha to Bayern seems like a way to strum up the price and get us worried. Move on if no deal to soares and imo Leon bailey should be our back up to zaha

African Flair

Don’t think anyone wants bale why would they? Zaha to Bayern seems like a way to strum up the price and get us worried. Move on if no deal to soares and imo Leon bailey should be our back up to zaha
It's have been real quite about him this season not like two years ago. Would he be possible for 30M? I think he could blow up here.

Gunner-Union

It's have been real quite about him this season not like two years ago. Would he be possible for 30M? I think he could blow up here.

Didn’t have a great season last year but imo like you I think bailey would blow up here with his pace and trickery and is more proven that soares in Europe and cheaper than zaha. Might take 40 mil maybe less but worth a try and still have money for a cb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom