• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Refusing to travel and not play then fine him continually and send him to help clean the ground after games though he’d prob get bullied by the cleaning staff and sent to clean the bogs

African Flair

I understand why some are slightly reluctant to criticise him, i have been myself, but his behaviour is just shambolic now:lol:

Sad thing is, if he stays, i think he'll remain club captain, ffs:lol:
How does he and Ljungberg come along? If Mustafi starts the season it will be ugly for Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only i will let him go for free if he pay us the remainder of his contract 2.5M pounds.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Koscielny has agreed personal terms with Rennes. The player will meet Arsenal executive next week to convince them to let him go for free

Go and meet Rennes executive and convince them to pay the asking price you useless Velociraptor c*nt.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apparently we have been asking for £10 million.
No wonder he’s doing this. How can we ask 10M for a 34 year old CB who’s constantly carrying an injury these days.

Wouldn’t pay more than 2M for him. No French club can afford 10M for him.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
No wonder he’s doing this. How can we ask 10M for a 34 year old CB who’s constantly carrying an injury these days.

Wouldn’t pay more than 2M for him. No French club can afford 10M for him.
Maybe. But if we were trying to get him we wouldn't get him for free. He is an asset on the books and we need to get something for him. He isn't surplus to requirements.

isop

Rennes paid over £15 million for Sarr last season so they should be able to able £8/£9 million for him.

Beat me to it. Sarr is their 2nd highest record transfer and it was recent. Plus they would have gotten some additional cash from their EL campaign. They should be able to pay up. Perhaps it's a question of resale value with Koscielny's age?

If they are not willing to pay up then wait till he's free. Same goes for Koscielny, who should be showing professionalism here instead of burning his bridges.

GDeep™

League is very weak
15M for 21 year old Sarr who they will hope to sell one day for 30/40/50/60M.

75% of that record fee for a damaged 34 year old Kos, is impossible.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

66% of. But yeah, I agree with you. No french team is going to pay 10m for Koscielny. We should do the classy thing and let him go, which is what I think he was expecting us to do.
Classy to degree, we should still be compensated and not terminate his contract but yes 10m is lunacy.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
66% of. But yeah, I agree with you. No french team is going to pay 10m for Koscielny. We should do the classy thing and let him go, which is what I think he was expecting us to do.
Do you own a property? Are you prepared to let your cleaner or whoever take a chunk of it because they have loyally cleaned your flat whilst you paid them to do it?

Koscielny is a multi-millionaire. He earns in excess of £5 million a year. If the club has cash to give away let them bring down prices for fans who can't afford tickets rather than allow a multi-millionaire to become a little bit richer.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Do you own a property? Are you prepared to let your cleaner or whoever take a chunk of it because they have loyally cleaned your flat whilst you paid them to do it?

Koscielny is a multi-millionaire. He earns in excess of £5 million a year. If the club has cash to give away let them bring down prices for fans who can't afford tickets rather than allow a multi-millionaire to become a little bit richer.
If my cleaner is cleaning my flat for 10 years I wouldn't mind giving him a payoff when he's retiring. Loyalty is a two way street, you can't expect loyalty from players if you aren't loyal to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom