• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s links with Ceballos cooled since like 2 weeks. AS just want to make things interesting with this article

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just fishing for clicks. Nothing in the past several days has given any indication that Sp*rs is still in the running.
Yes and they already have their midfield ready. Ndombele is a monster signing btw, could have been us but we missed all those easy chances to get into CL last year.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Always the same ****ing word. Confident. New regime does a hell of a lot of talking, put your ****ing money where your mouth is, if we negotiate this slow long term we are going to be left in the dust. I can't believe the Tierney or Saliba deals haven't/didn't get hijacked...

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
When Ceballos is coming back from holiday?
A Real Madrid Fan said, that he is coming back at the end of the month. But Maxi Eggestein joined Werder training today and he was in the final too.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A Real Madrid Fan said, that he is coming back at the end of the month. But Maxi Eggestein joined Werder training today and he was in the final too.

I’ve read the 22nd but also read the 29th, so some time between now and next Monday :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Either today or tomorrow i read.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can't even get a loan done quickly:lol: This is not boding well. I'm going to suggest that at least one of the deals we supposedly have lined up will not happen because of our dallying. I'm not even including Zaha in that as i don't think that'll happen full stop.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can't even get a loan done quickly:lol: This is not boding well. I'm going to suggest that at least one of the deals we supposedly have lined up will not happen because of our dallying. I'm not even including Zaha in that as i don't think that'll happen full stop.
he is on holiday so until he return we can't do nothing about it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

How we are supposed to make a deal quickly, when the player is on holiday?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ornstein came to me in my dreams. He said that Ceballos, Zaha and Tierney will don the red and white before season's end. 'Tis he told me. Don't be scared, children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom