• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All those names have been linked to Palace in the press, bit suspicious.

Let’s hope it’s true though, getting rid of his wages and any small fee would be a bonus, thought he’d be odds on to leave on a free next summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I just read through it and a lot of them are saying he’s a “respected poster” and “knows his stuff”.
The first few I saw posting after it were suggesting he was a fraud. Regardless I just want it to be true. It’s probably a loan deal though.

I love Jenkison. I'm so glad for his life up until now! Makes the rest of us believers! But time to say goodbye! Time for him to write a new chapter in his story!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I love Jenkison. I'm so glad for his life up until now! Makes the rest of us believers! But time to say goodbye! Time for him to write a new chapter in his story!

I think you will find, that he will happily keep on rockin' at Arsenal until the contract runs out. Living the dream our Carl.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cant blame him really for that. We all would do it.

I think also you cannot on the one side criticize Koscielny for not honouring his contract, and then blame Jenkinson for not buggering off.

There is a contract, and the player is entitled to honour it. Even though, how he landed a 5-year contract at Arsenal....I am sure he thought: "They're havin' me on".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom