• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,565

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just leaked on twitter is it real?

wsqzg7srfc.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Just got back from Morocco, would be some illuminati **** if we signed him now.

The cabby who drove us to the aiport really wanted him to sign for us :lol:

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
No team seems interested in Ziyech. May as well come to terms with the possibility that there's some behind the scenes s**t that's putting clubs off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems certain we’ll get three in this week, Saliba having his medical on Tuesday, Ceballos seems close and Tierney is all about sorting the payment structure.

After that we need a CB for this season and a winger, seems like AMN is going to deputise for Bellerin again.

razörist

No team seems interested in Ziyech. May as well come to terms with the possibility that there's some behind the scenes s**t that's putting clubs off.
There really isn't anything behind the scenes. It must be that he's not right on the pitch which is sad, I think he's great and he plays so well with other technical players. I think him and Özil together would be magic!

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
There really isn't anything behind the scenes. It must be that he's not right on the pitch which is sad, I think he's great and he plays so well with other technical players. I think him and Özil together would be magic!

Well, it's not like the general public would know about it if there was.

razörist

Well, it's not like the general public would know about it if there was.
What do you mean? Like he bets on dog fights or something? Who cares. His teammates love him, young talents coming through love him, he’s a great player. Don’t care if he gets off on watching others doing it or something. Would hate for his talents not to be showcased on the highest level (other than CL).

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
What do you mean? Like he bets on dog fights or something? Who cares. His teammates love him, young talents coming through love him, he’s a great player. Don’t care if he gets off on watching others doing it or something. Would hate for his talents not to be showcased on the highest level (other than CL).

He must be into some **** tbf. Can't see a reason why a big club comes in for him after the season he/Ajax had otherthan because of some personal issues/problems.

goonerfamily

I might be in the minority with this but unless we sell Chambers/Mustafi I would much rather us wrap up a deal for Zaha.

I cannot stand the thought of us going into next season with Auba/Iwobi/Mikky as our main wide men.

I agree. In Zaha, you have a player who is CL standard available who wants to come to us. I don't see that option at CB. I think it is better to improve a position we need rather than getting a stop-gap at CB who we will struggle to shift next year.

Ideally you bring in Tierney, Ceballos, Zaha and Saliba (deferred for a year) then hopefully qualify for the CL and then bring in a top centre back and central midfielder to build a side to truly compete for the big trophies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I agree. In Zaha, you have a player who is CL standard available who wants to come to us. I don't see that option at CB. I think it is better to improve a position we need rather than getting a stop-gap at CB who we will struggle to shift next year.

Ideally you bring in Tierney, Ceballos, Zaha and Saliba (deferred for a year) then hopefully qualify for the CL and then bring in a top centre back and central midfielder to build a side to truly compete for the big trophies.

Yes I think

Leno
Bellerin
Sokratis
Holding
Tierney
Torreira
Xhaka
Ceballos
Auba
Zaha
Laca

Is more than capable of getting top 4. That attack is worthy of title contenders actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom