• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,355

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

Yes I think

Leno
Bellerin
Sokratis
Holding
Tierney
Torreira
Xhaka
Ceballos
Auba
Zaha
Laca

Is more than capable of getting top 4. That attack is worthy of title contenders actually.

I think that is good enough to get top four with a bit of luck. Plus, next summer if we could make Ceballos permenant, bring in someone like Konate at CB and another top central midfielder, we have a genuinely competetive side on our hands

I also think a front three of Zaha Laca Auba might work more nicely than people think. I could see Laca dropping deep like he has been doing this pre-season to pull CBs out of position and then Auba and Laca moving into that space. Could work similarly to the Liverpool front three

6gunner

If we are able to acquire a winger like Zaha, what you're going to see is Auba at CF, Zaha at left wing, and Nelson/Mhiki/Iwobi/Özil at right wing, and Laca playing a lot at the 10/AMF role.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we are able to acquire a winger like Zaha, what you're going to see is Auba at CF, Zaha at left wing, and Nelson/Mhiki/Iwobi/Özil at right wing, and Laca playing a lot at the 10/AMF role.

Judging by pre season we're going to be seeing Auba on the right, Laca up top and Zaha on the left if he signs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When Laca came on against Florentina he played behind Nketieh as an AMF

Very interesting I didn't know that! Its definitely an option, we have so many options in that sense which is great. Auba will get minutes up top and to the right, Laca will get minutes behind Auba and up front.

Most important thing is getting a proper left winger and Zaha is the man.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Saliba (not available for a season), Tierney (injured, will miss the opening games) and Ceballos (on loan without an option to buy) is a 4/10 transfer window.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
three man midfield with Torreira and Guendouzi

Emery vs AM's Elite

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom