• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not really. People are getting itchy feet because we have still done nothing and even the seemingly simpler deals are still not done. He could be getting used to our way of playing in pre season. Instead his bedding in will come during the season. I'm sorry but no signings, no sales by late July is taking the piss.

Pretty sure we had wrapped up our transfer business this time last year with Sven at the helm.

Definitely worrying.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope he goes Sp**s!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Pretty sure we had wrapped up our transfer business this time last year with Sven at the helm.

Definitely worrying.
As i've already been saying, it's setting the tone. We're obviously not going to be done by deadline day. This has consequences for our preparation going forward but also makes it fairly apparent people like Xhaka and Mustafi will be remaining and costing us points next season. People can we've still got time but not enough time to do everything we needed to.

Anyone saying this loan will get done, blah blah blah, is chatting nonsense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i've already been saying, it's setting the tone. We're obviously not going to be done by deadline day. This has consequences for our preparation going forward but also makes it fairly apparent people like Xhaka and Mustafi will be remaining and costing us points next season. People can we've still got time but not enough time to do everything we needed to.

Anyone saying this loan will get done, blah blah blah, is chatting nonsense.
All these players we are targeting won't start the season. Tierney still recovering from injury Cabellos won't be match fit for the first game at least and Zaha too becaus he will be back to full training early august.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
All these players we are targeting won't start the season. Tierney still recovering from injury Cabellos won't be match fit for the first game at least and Zaha too becaus he will be back to full training early august.
:lol: That doesn't help. First day of the season is usually a time for excitement, seeing new players etc. We get to look at the same **** that lost the EL final. Maybe Cech can pop in.

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol: That doesn't help. First day of the season is usually a time for excitement, seeing new players etc. We get to look at the same **** that lost the EL final. Maybe Cech can pop in.
EL final was the managers fault. Players looked lost.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I really don't know how much I should expect from him. He is probably the last CM choice in Real Madrid. Liorente joins Ath. Madrid for big money (~30m), and this guy doesn't receive any attraction from big clubs. Perhaps with our budget, it looks like we are doing well if we loan him; however, I am not so optimistic about his first year impact. Many players including Jorginhio, Toreira, Keita, Kovacic, etc struggle in the first year. Then what is the point of having someone with zero experience for just a year?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What’s the point in a loan?

We're skint and need bodies in midfield, specially and 8 that can play as a 8-10 that Emery watns.

Points to us allocating the rest of the money in a starting CB, Zaha and Tierny if at all possibble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom