• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
won't be surprised we seem keep things private Brazilian media only linking him with us since copa america.

Yes, totally quiet. No news about Bayern and Soares in Germany.

Yet cannot be ruled out totally of course as Bayern managed to get a lot of deals done in the background over the past couple of years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
more easier deal than Zaha 40-45M euros they want that's half what Crystal Palace want and they are same level players and Soares is 3 years younger.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

more easier deal than Zaha 40-45M euros they want that's half what Crystal Palace want and they are same level players and Soares is 3 years younger.

Not with the ownership of Everton.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Or maybe, just maybe the independent story was correct, they rejected our offer, which to me is more than enough as apparently it was 55m + 10m add ons, Nelson and Jenko. And we've moved straight away for Soares.

Iceman10

Established Member

If Emery is to be taken at his word, after the Fiorentina match he said the club was still pursuing first choice players. Everything so far has indicated Zaha is first choice over Soares. I don't see how any movement on Soares can be advanced for Arsenal, beyond just rumours to try to get value from the Zaha transfer. There's only so long that game can be played, so odds are Soares is unsettled, wants a move, and will move to another club (not Arsenal).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Emery is to be taken at his word he said the club were still pursuing first choice players. Everything so far has indicated Zaha is first choice over Soares. I don't see how any movement on Soares can be advanced for Arsenal, beyond just rumours to try to get value from the Zaha transfer. There's only so long that game can be played, so odds are Soares is unsettled, wants a move, and will move to another club (not Arsenal).

Unless they shot their load today with that 65m offer.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Apart from the fact we have to pay the club, his agent, his father, the investment company that owns 30% and the barber across the street that owns 70% of his haircut.

Us being Arsenal that's easier than tabling a decent bid for Zaha.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Emery is to be taken at his word, after the Fiorentina match he said the club was still pursuing first choice players. Everything so far has indicated Zaha is first choice over Soares. I don't see how any movement on Soares can be advanced for Arsenal, beyond just rumours to try to get value from the Zaha transfer. There's only so long that game can be played, so odds are Soares is unsettled, wants a move, and will move to another club (not Arsenal).
He said we want the expensive target but when Palace keep asking for 80M we'll have to go to other targets.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still could be another team and not us but Since Copa America no team other than us being linked with him seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom