• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protnemer

Hopefully Zaha and this guys futures are figured out soon, and it ends up with one of them wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll see if an Italian club interested in him Di Marzio would say so until now there been no links. Spanish clubs unless it's A.Madrid then i don't think any other spanish club can afford to pay 45M euros.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Lol. Eric bailey on the wing please

Love the player. Like Pepe and Zaha a very exciting profile.

Was hot on him when he was tearing it up, but the last season really got me worried as to whether he has the mentally needed to succeed.

He's on a real low patch and does seem to have a hard time turning it up again. Coming to a bigger club like us, plus another league, will probably make his recovery even harder.

Nonetheless, there's one hell of a player in there. But a very risky choice for us.

Gunner-Union

Thinks he’s cheaper than Pepe and zaha and very attainable as is soares. I hope we get a winger with pace who is exciting and like to run at players and I hope nelson can do it on the other wing as it’s time he stepped up and shows us what the hype is all about

Gunner-Union

Problem is until we bid all we can for zaha and that gets accepted or rejected everyone else we may want is on hold. Just hope we don’t wait too long.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

even Gremio make us confusing by not saying what the reason of the release.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This transfermarket make me even not trust tier 1 websites anymore. Golboesporte with UOL are the best in Brazil and i'm still doubting them maybe they have contact with Edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom