• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We need to wait for more reliable sources to report this because they say we were ready to make 3rd bid.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

We need to wait for more reliable sources to report this because they say we were ready to make 3rd bid.

Sam Dean, John Cross and Adrian Kajumba are all reporting it. Now either you believe someone from Arsenal has leaked this to them on tour or they’ve decided to all write the same thing to look informed. I’m going with the latter. We’ve had this for years with Cross, Mokbel and Wilson.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sam Dean, John Cross and Adrian Kajumba are all reporting it. Now either you believe someone from Arsenal has leaked this to them on tour or they’ve decided to all write the same thing to look informed. I’m going with the latter. We’ve had this for years with Cross, Mokbel and Wilson.
i don't believe either of them because they said few yesterday or 2 days ago we were confident. waiting for Scottish sun or media from scotland to confirm this

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i don't believe either of them because they said few yesterday or 2 days ago we were confident. waiting for Scottish sun or media from scotland to confirm this

They’ve been sent to cover the tour so they have to write something. The likelihood is that they’ve got together and decided to put this story out there without any substance.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They’ve been sent to cover the tour so they have to write something. The likelihood is that they’ve got together and decided to put this story out there without any substance.
Benge in other hand said we are going to 3rd bid :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kevah now saying the same it's pretty predictable how they work these journalists it's like they have one source only.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also why Marca reporting about us buying player from Scotland? but i hope they correct it'll make all these c**ts look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom