• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny didn't say nothing about we are struggling to get Tierney unlike the other english media that positive news for me.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To be honest we may as well go balls deep on Zaha and get it done this week. Player sales then get added to the Tierney fund. Thats a deal that can be done near deadline day.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Forget about the Cesc or Cazorla comparison this guy is Iniesta MK2. Watch his U21 U20 or Betis highlights for an idea how ridiculously talented he is. He's not nearly as explosive or physical as Ndombele but as far as getting the ball off one of them you'd 100% back yourself against the Frenchman first.

He's Iniesta not just in playing style but position too. Strictly speaking a CM although a very attacking one, could play on the wing even although he'd be wasted there similar to the Barcelona version. CM is where you want someone with his talent on the ball because he can move the ball forward either running or passing it, although his final ball is definitely good enough to be able to play him closer to goal too. This with an option to but would be the best deal we've made in quite a while.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Also he's a Falangist piece of **** and I'd knock the taste out of his mouth if I ever saw him on the street. However if he turns up in the Red and White and plays as well as I expect him too I'll be Roman saluting the little dickhead all day ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom