• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,169

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Would be pretty ridiculous if the Tierney transfer is not closed out this week. Would indicate the club is fretting over +/- 5m for the sake of leaving room for a potential Zaha transfer, which seems overly fussy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far our total spending this summer is 11M i don't count Saliba as 30M transfer because we paid only 5M in first year and Martinelli 6M. Martinelli Saliba Ceballos are all smart additions and we still have plenty of money to get Tierney and Either Zaha/Soares deal over the line.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So far or total spending this summer is 11M i don't count Saliba as 30M transfer because we paid only 5M in first year and Martinelli 6M. Martinelli Saliba Ceballos are all smart additions and we still have plenty of money to get Tierney and Either Zaha/Soares deal over the line.
Ospina cancels out the loan fee for Ceballos. Bennacer is another £3-4m.

We are minted.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So far our total spending this summer is 11M i don't count Saliba as 30M transfer because we paid only 5M in first year and Martinelli 6M. Martinelli Saliba Ceballos are all smart additions and we still have plenty of money to get Tierney and Either Zaha/Soares deal over the line.

Martinelli probably wasn’t paid in full either. I doubt a division 4 team in Brazil were demanding £6m in one go. We also got back £7m from Bennacer and Ospina so we’ve almost spent nothing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think we should get Zaha done now. We can't really wait much longer to do the Zaha deal but can wait on Tierney till around deadline day.

Allow some more funds to come in then just give them the whole 25m.

Iceman10

Established Member
I think we should get Zaha done now. We can't really wait much longer to do the Zaha deal but can wait on Tierney till around deadline day.

Allow some more funds to come in then just give them the whole 25m.

That is another way to look at it, and Palace would need time to bring in players. Depends on how Palace wants to play it though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Need Kike to be our saviour, surely selling Sambuca on the lively beaches of Mallorca has its cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom