• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Good enough bridge player to put us in the mix for top four, get a superstar like a Havertz or Maddison next summer.

No tears round these parts man.
Don't really care what you think, Banner. I was reading your post in the non Arsenal transfer thread about what a good summer Atletico have had. I thought, my god, this guy can go do one.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This loan is extremely clever business if it's a pathway for us to bring in quality playersin more pressing positions like LB and LW.

He could just about be the difference, he 100% offers us something we don't have so that to begin with is a bonus.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
giphy.gif
Powerful slap. I normally have to throw a punch.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Are we gay shaming now? Seriously? I wish it was transfer window all season long, this is much more fun than watching 22 nonces kick a ball around twice a week.

macka66

Would have preferred a option to buy, don’t care if he is only here for the season though I just want CL football back.

rich 1990

Yeah I mean being happy about transfers is a mugs game isn’t it. Constant pessimism where it’s at.

You do you man.
Selling players is the only thing that'd make me happy this summer. Sick of the sight of the usual clowns. Longer they're here, we ain't doing squat whatever we bring in.

By the way, trying to put up 3 man forward line with the bums we have is terrible. You have the vomit in the throat for entire time.

You ideally don't want to have Laca and Auba in the same start up. Mikitaryan is a bum. Iwobi is Iwobi. Özil is a coin flip if he is going to have a good or bad season.

Iceman10

Established Member
A couple of weeks back when everything became about Zaha, on top of Tierney, was concerned a bit about neglecting the gap left behind with Ramsey gone. This is more than a bridge signing, at minimum, to help us get back into the CL. Great talent, hard to get too emotionally attached because likelihood is this is going to be a one season arrangement if he does well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Atletico is his family club. Cardiff is his local club, Arsenal are his boyhood club, he loves Lyon because he went there for a weekend, Al Ahly because his GF is from there.

Leave him alone.

Al Ahly :lol: :lol:

Mrs is from Croydon although considering Rich’s views on London’s diversity that might be just as bad.

Also Cardiff is a ***** club.

rich 1990

Atletico is his family club. Cardiff is his local club, Arsenal are his boyhood club, he loves Lyon because he went there for a weekend, Al Ahly because his GF is from there.

Leave him alone.
Only yanking him (that's not a pun)

Banner is one of about 4 posters i like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom