• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Better than liking no club at all and hanging around a football forum to post Simpsons images.
Ironic considering the man you're defending is called Rex Banner.

Me being called a pessimist is a misconception that i've refuted many times. If Arsenal give me reason to believe then i will.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
True. But if he has a great season you feel he’ll go back as part of the new blood.
I've read a lot about Zidane not being very fond of him so if he's still there next year he might not want him back. Not to mention they'll likely end up signing another big CM which might sway Ceballos our way. Tbh most of this is dependent on us getting CL, if we **** that up all these plans go out the window, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom